View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 05:42 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

3 of ??

Getting down onto my knees, I again reach for the oil, adding some more to rivulets trails already there. His muscles were twitching but still he stood fast.

"Spread you legs now....not too far!"

I spread oil down his legs, and over his feet. My eyes were glued to the shaved balls dangling near my face. Not being able to resist I lean forward and ran my tongue over them. I felt his ass cheeks tighten, his quick indrawn breath, as he fought to stay still. I again pulled back, not sure if it was him I was teasing more, or myself. Quickly I bent to finish my task. Back up to his ass, my hands kneaded his firm muscles, finally following the oily trail between his cheeks, running my finger slowly over his anus. He began to lean back into me ever so slightly, but catching himself, he again stood. The only indications of his arousal were his hands clenched at his sides and his obvious erection.

Moving back to stand in front of my prize. Raising the bottle I drizzle oil over his hairless chest. Turning briefly I toss the empty bottle onto the sofa, then set to finishing off my black masterpiece. I stopped when the only part unoiled was his groin. Knowing that once I went near there, I would be lost and not want to stop.

I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head. My stomach did little flips as I looked into his smouldering eyes. He oozed sex and promises.

Reminding myself that I was the boss here I said. "Take my clothes off....but do not touch my bare skin unless you absolutely must" Boss I may be, but even I knew if he got his hands on me now, i'd be a goner.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!