Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 07:12 PM
Learning to talk sexy

WAIMEA WATERFALL - Part 2

I wake slowly, smell the coffee brewing and know I will not find you laying next to me in the bed anymore – I stretch fully still not opening my eyes – just enjoying the sheer sensual pleasure of stretching and arching slowly while feeling the support of the bed against parts of my body. “Are you trying to tempt me back into that bed with you?” I hear your voice from the doorway and smile, still leaving my eyes closed. “I don’t know, is it working?”

I jump as I feel the tips of your fingers touching ... making a straight trail from breastbone to beyond my naval. It’s just been a couple of days and already I’m addicted to your touch. Smiling I finally raise my eyelids, you are leaning close, raise my head to kiss you. “morning.” I taste the coffee on your tongue and kind of grimace – it’s not a flavor I’ve ever learned to like, but that’s ok. I can see you’ve already taken a shower, wearing walking shorts and flip-flops. “Have you had something to eat or just the coffee?”

I sit up in bed, pulling the sheet to cover myself. I eye your dress shirt, but know that there is no way its going to fit over my chest, and probably not over my hips either since it has been tailored to fit against your body very well. Oh well, I guess I’m not going to be able to snag that shirt as a souvenir, but maybe one of your t-shirts. You watch the thoughts going through my head and find it vastly entertaining, know I’m looking for something to put on before I get out of bed. Finally you state what seems pretty obvious to you … “Woman, we just spent the last several hours in this bed exploring each other, you don’t need to cover up everything you showed me so well in that very provocative dance and strip routine last night AND all the give and take that followed.” Blush as you do that wolfish growl at me …. “I know, but I’m not really used to wandering around naked in front of someone else.”

You smile, get up and leave the bedroom (which has none of our stored items) and show back up a minute later with one of your t-shirts. I put it on and am grateful that you went for one that must fit you quite loosely and a bit long, so it covers everything, only some isn’t covered by much, but it’s enough and it fits loose on me - so I can feel comfortable as I get out of the bed. Once I’m on my feet you pull me into your hug and kiss me deeply. We have a quick meal then without bothering to put anything else on I drag you out toward the pool.

“There’s something here I discovered before your plane got here the other day.” Take you around the far side of the pool, which is one of those “zero pools” that is level with the horizon and the water washes over the edge of the deep end. Anyway there is a wall that goes almost to the far edge of the pool, but it’s kind of a visual trick because as you arrive you find a walkway and then behind the wall is a stairway that goes half way down and then turns and goes the rest of the way down. At the bottom there is a lookout, but also once you arrive at the lookout you find a walkway back to an area that is directly under the area for seating by the far side of the pool – in this spot there are a few chairs, but mainly there is a hot tub/Jacuzzi and beyond that is a fountain/waterfall that flows from the pool – but I had checked it out and the water must go through some filter between the pool and the waterfall because there is only the barest hint of chlorine in the waterfall water. It is a direct walk in and interestingly has a kind of cave inside the waterfall where there is a heavy resin patio lounger.

Pulling off your t-shirt, I step under the waterfall beckoning you to shed your shorts and join me in some water play. Your eyes catch fire and you don’t even bother to unzip the shorts, just push them off and step under the water – it is a beautiful morning and the water is the perfect temperature. Growling at me as I wrap my arms tight around your shoulders and pull you into my kiss. Hands pull me closer and arms wrap around my waist then your hands begin to roam over my back and bottom, lifting me against you.