Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 07:50 PM
Learning to talk sexy

HANDCUFFED IN HAWAII (part 3)

After our adventure in the waterfall and then play time in the hot tub/Jacuzzi, went back to fall on the bed and rest, both fell asleep. This time, ended up in the room where I have got all of my stuff. I managed to sleep for about 30 minutes and then woke, feeling a little over-warm with your body laying full against me from the back of my neck down to my toes. I’m not used to having that much body heat so close to me as I sleep. But, I’m not complaining, first because I enjoy being so close to you and second because it allows me to implement another surprise I’ve been waiting to share with you.

So far things have worked out between us so that though I may start the ball rolling, it is you who has truly been in charge of what has happened between us sexually, not that I haven’t been heard when I’ve managed to voice a preference, just that you have kept things moving along. Now, I want to show you something more than what we’ve been sharing so far – I want to show you …. Well, I carefully reach into the drawer of the night stand on the side of the bed I’m laying on and search with my hand for the soft feel of the velvet fabric pouch, then pull it from the drawer.

I reach into the pouch and take out the two separate sets of green velvet bracelets and put the envelope (with the key still in it) back in place in the drawer. Gently connect one velvet band around the wrought iron large end pole of the headboard just above me then wrap the connecting band around your wrist that is just a few inches from the end pole. That was easy enough, the second wrist is going to have to be done quick since I know that moving your arm will have you trying to change position to be more comfortable and when your subconscious mind lets you know that you can’t move to a new position, you’ll wake – if I haven’t got you attached by then, I’m toast and who knows what forfeit you’ll require of me. Not that it wouldn’t be fun to find out, but that’s not what I have planned for this particular moment.

I push against your body, so you roll onto your back, then I move to quickly crawl over you and connect the cuff to the headboard and quickly slip the other cuff around your wrist, making it just in time to feel you try to move your other arm so you can wrap it around me and where I have moved. You come immediately awake when your arm is kept in place, turning your head, you look questioningly into my eyes. I see the edge of anger in your eyes at how I have trapped you and know once we finish I’d better hide the cuffs really well or you’ll use them in some form of torturous adventure of your own -- oh maybe, on second thought, I’ll only seem to hide them well.

I know you have registered my thoughts as they run through my brain, I let you see so you would know you are safe in my care and this is just some more sexual play between us. I see your body relax some, though I can still see that you are watching and waiting for when I’ll turn the control back to you. I lower my lashes, not letting you see that I am staying in control of this session until we have finished.

I move to straddle your body, grabbing the ornate bottle of almond and walnut oils mixed – made by a friend who loves to make such mixtures and potions. Pour some of the oil into my palm, letting it warm before working it into my palms and fingers and then begin to stroke your chest and abdominal muscles, working the oils into your skin as I go, touching you sensually, touching you everywhere. Massage you all the way down your body with oil, stopping now and then to warm more in my palms before I continue. I even have you bend your legs so I can work it in to them upper and under. In the center of all my rubbing is your rapidly enlarging penis, ignore this as I tell you to lift your hips so I can rub oil into your posterior and the back of your hips area.

You clear your throat and begin to remind me it would be much easier if I’d just uncuff you. Laugh softly and ask if you think I’ve gone to the effort of cuffing you just so I can rub you down in oils.

Once I've finished rubbing in the oils to your arms and hands and then into the back of your neck and upper shoulder muscles, I slide into position letting you know I want your to use your amazing mouth and tongue to bring me to climax. I see your grin as I lower myself toward your face, feel the tip of your tongue lightly licking my outer lips. Patiently and thoroughly you do your magic – sometimes a bit too patiently as I recognize even now you are exerting your own control into this experience. I press my hips tighter to your face, making it just tight enough that you begin to push deeper and harder, suck harder, lick at me until I feel my breath coming in shallow bursts and my body nearly convulsing with the rapidly overpowering orgasm. I move back as the tremors subside, not wanting to deprive you of air, but you moan your objection at my retreat.

Slide easily down your body and lay nearly on top of you and begin to nibble lightly at your neck, feel the primal drive to mark you there, but resist the urge, uncertain if I’ll be able to control myself enough and also uncertain as to how long the mark will last upon your skin. Best not to leave tell-tale marks that could last beyond our ten day adventure, but still the resisting takes great effort. My hands continue moving down your body, and lips follow, kissing and nibbling at you everywhere. You press your hips up and into my chest and then near my neck as I move lower – showing me with your body what needs attention …. desperately …. I kiss you and nibble you there as well, but I do not remain long.

You groan at me, speak barely intelligible words of what you want me to do. I look into your eyes from my position just below your fully erect and granite hard member and tell you with my eyes that I know your longing, but I’m not quite ready to fill it. You say a rather raw and sexual thing to me and then in a demanding tone try to order me into compliance. I move up your body for a moment and kiss and suck you there, tasting your desire in the rising pre-cum, then move again, back down toward your legs, kissing and nibbling again until I reach your feet and start the return journey.

Every muscle in your body tenses as you push upward trying to find friction in the air to release your body from the almost painful build-up of sexual desire. Smile at you as I straddle your hips and then lower myself onto your engorged shaft. Press upward slightly to feel the increased pressure against my public bone and as I ride there you raise your hips up an inch or two and thrust up against me….. oh my, the ….. tingle turns to flames racing from the center of my body, heating my blood – try to back away from the rush of oncoming climax, feeling that twitch that tells me I may be about to lose control of my bladder. You see it in my eyes, smile and reassure me that it’s not what is happening, to keep moving forward, you push me, as best you can toward this powerful release. I feel the almost squirt of fluid rush from my body as it wets us both then leaks down to the linens and then I feel your climax fill my body and does the same thing.

You speak soft words to reassure me that what I have just experienced is called female ejaculation and that you are extremely pleased to have brought me to that crashing conclusion … but you remind me that it’s time now to release you from the handcuffs so you can wrap me tightly and we fall asleep again, your hands lightly playing with my nipples.