Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 08:06 PM
Learning to talk sexy

We taunt and tease each other for long drawn out minutes, during which time we both are deeply and passionately affected. Finally I can’t stand it anymore and turn around and into you, pulling your head down so we can enjoy deep sensual kisses. If you never touched any part of me except the exchange of our kisses, well I’d be happy, maybe not fully satisfied, but happy. Your kisses are so warm and inviting and then they turn so blood stirring!

Your arms wrap around me and pull me tight into your body, your hands then cup my butt and lift me against you bringing us closer. First I raise one leg to hold my inner thigh high against the outside of your leg and then you lift me off the ground, allowing me to wrap my legs around your waist and dip the junction of my thighs to press hard against you. One of us moans, I’m not sure which.

You slowly turn us so I am sitting on the hood of the car. You reach between us and release the zipper of my jeans, then push them down a bit. Your hand slides down and you slip your hand between my legs feeling the wetness leaking through my panties, slowly you insert a finger between the material and my thigh, pushing it higher easing it inside of me. Mmmmm that feels sooooooo gooooooddddddd. Your fingers sliding slickly through my wet passage, first one then a second, bending and stretching them, filling me, your thumb exposes my clit from under it's hood, roughly rubbing across it's sensitive edge. With your other hand you offer your cock to your mouth, and smile as the tip of my tongue runs provocatively around my lips before snaking out towards it's tempting treat. You hold it just out of reach of my tongue, but close enough that I can smell the deep heady scent of your manhood, it is filling my nostrils taking over every other sense, all my nerve endings are on fire....

I breathe deeply .... make eye contact with you .... try my raised eyebrow look, hoping you'll feel intimidated, but know you won't ... it's one of the other things I really like about you .... you don't let me control you, even now, when I ache for you to do me! .... I FINALLY manage to get the tip of my tongue across your tip .... slowly tracing to your slit .... breathe softly across the top ... you smell and taste so good, the heat of your body sending my senses in every direction, come closer babe, let me roll my tongue around your cock - or anyplace else you'd like!

You lift a finger to my chin pulling my face up away from my throbbing lollipop, You dip your head placing kisses and licks and bites over my cheeks and lips. I love that you take those extra seconds to lick and bite and kiss me.

Your other hand leaves the damp security of my pussy and hooks under my arm lifting me off you and turning me around. You push me forward over the hood of the car sliding around behind me, your hands grip the hem of my pants rolling them down and over my hips and thighs exposing the curves of my ass to you, with a strong tug you snap the waistband of my panties and toss them into the bushes beyond the parking spaces. Bending me low over the hood of the car you take hold of your cock and rub it twice along the full length of my slit, then gripping hard on my hips you pull me roughly backwards at the same time thrusting forward, burying your full length in me as your abdomen smacks against my ass... finally the teasing is over! I arch my back so I can be closer to you and feel you go even deeper.

You proceed to pull almost out of me and thrust deeply over and over. When you are almost out of me I feel the cool ocean breezes and then the heat of you as you come into me and against me again. It is a very sensual combination and my body reacts even more quickly than usual to the things that we are doing to each other. I reach down between my legs and tickle and squeeze your balls as you come into me, briefly getting to stroke some of your length as well. I love the way you feel, so masculine, so hard and unyielding at times and at the same time that softer than velvet texture, softer than melted butter, softer than anything else I can think of and it is stretched so tightly across the heated hardness or steel or marble …. Oh, what am I saying, everything about you does it for me.

Since one of my hands is busy touching you and the other is helping me maintain balance as you thrust hard into and against me – you reach around me and stroke my clit, then press the palm of your hand against me there and move it in slow circles, pushing me into your strokes at the same time, not that you need to, I am already pushing back against you, wanting all of you, every time. I feel the rippling tingle deep inside of me, try to flatten my clit even more so I get maximum coverage from your palm and keep it pressed hard there, doing a small circular motion of my own.

You feel how close I am and know what will finish my wait, your strokes get harder but you aren’t pulling so far out now, your other hand grabs one of my breasts and you squeeze hard, the whole breast at first, or at least as much as your hand will hold, the center of your palm exactly on top of my nipple. You squeeze hard several times before taking hold of my extending nipple – you pinch me hard, right on that spot that sends me involuntarily pushing at your thrust, you pinch me hard there in rhythm with your thrusts, which are slightly slower now, but harder ….

Ohhhhhhh babe, …. Pleassssse …. You pull my nipple hard and twist it. That squeaky sound comes from deep in my throat and then the low gutteral grown as my body spasms against you, over and over again as you work the places you have learned will extend my pleasure, and you keep working them until finally my internal muscles clamp down onto your cock and squeeze at you, hard. You keep thrusting and I hear the tempo of your breathing get faster and more shallow and then feel the tension rise from your balls, you cum in me, I feel several long squirts hit me deep inside and then you pull out, twirl me back to face you and the last couple of squirts leave an opaque thick film across my nipples and chest. I rub your cream into my skin, bringing some up to taste you, pull you close to kiss you deeply and hold you tight for a few moments before the chill of the night settles against my backside which is leaning against the cold metal of the car.

I reach for my clothes, you get them first and hold them away from me as you usher me into the front seat of the car, both of us still naked and you start the engine. As we drive back to the house, you hand is there again, resting between my thighs, your fingers pushing at me until as we drive into the drive way of the house, I come again, leaking onto the your t-shirt which you had thought to put under me. You smile and carry me to the pool throwing me into the deep end and then dive in after me, he takes me over the edge into orgasm twice and is still ready for a little late night skinny dipping. I'm a happy woman! :)

(I just have to say thanks for some parts of this story were written by a special friend who helps me find the right words to make it more exciting - even for me).