Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Learning to talk sexy

BOOGIE BOARDING - part 6

How is it the song goes – “Just another day in paradise.” It’s beautiful weather and as I look at the ocean from the porch area I notice that the waves are relatively calm and small – maybe today is the day to try our hand (or feet as it were) at boogie/body boarding. You tell me you’ve done it before and can teach me how … and well, any excuse to be in the water you’ll gladly take.

We dress in swimsuits, the water is plenty warm today. You have on a pair of swim trunks that are neon blue and green – they button up the front and have a yoke going down to a deep v in the front – that’s in neon green and from there down it is neon blue. This style has legs that are a bit longer, but the cut of the trunks fits closer to your body and legs. I really like these. Me, well I have on a two piece swimsuit, the top has a t-strap in the back and a zipper up the front, something you seem to find very tempting! The bottoms fit a bit below my waist, showing off my navel and the legs are cut high, but not too high. The suit is dark hot pink with black trim and zipper. Of course I also put on a big and long t-shirt as a coverup for the trip to the bay.

We head down to the ocean with the boogie boards we found in the garage and a picnic basket with our lunch and drinks. That is the beginning of our day at the ocean.

You spend a lot of time trying to show me the proper way to boogie board – until you finally decide I’m something of a lost cause and let me do it “wrong.” I love causing you so much frustration – maybe it’s all the focused attention you give me while trying to teach me how to do it, or maybe it’s just that I love seeing that look on your face. I’m not exactly sure which, but it is fun. Once you decide to let me be and start enjoying the adventure by doing some boogie boarding of your own, I get a bit lost in the fun of watching you, your body is so fluid and agile … all that athletic prowess is a joy to behold.

We play in the water like this for a couple of hours, stopping every once in awhile to apply more sunscreen to each other, a bit of sensual pleasure amid all the running, laughter and riding the waves at the shore. You go further into the ocean a few times to ride a wave in, but for the most part you stay fairly close to where I am at. I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that today there are about three times as many guys on the beach as there are women and the likelihood of one of them approaching me to “chat” is less likely if you are close at hand. I notice, however, that this doesn’t stop you from enjoying the view created by the women who are on the beach today. I tease you about that the few times I notice where you are looking.

After I have hit a point where I’m worn out, I spread out the large blanket we brought and lay down to enjoy the atmosphere, sunshine, sound of the waves and anything else that catches my attention. You continue to play for awhile and then join me, saying you are hungry. We pull out sandwiches, chips, drinks and cookies to enjoy. In the middle of our lunch, your hand reaches out and almost completely unzips my top … you unzip it enough so that I am barely covered. My mouth is full of sandwich as you push me down and lay across my upper body. You let me finish swallowing before taking time to kiss me long and deep, and feel me up a bit in the process. You are such a bad boy at times! :p

Eventually, we finish eating and then while we wait that bit before you go back to the water, you pull me on top of you, kissing me deeply again. Your hands roam freely over my body, not inhibited at all by the people who surround us. I have my hands full just trying to keep your hands in places that aren’t too improper for any public viewing. I feel your smile in this process. I also feel your growing excitement and know it would be best to pull away before things get too out of hand, but if I pull away too quickly, then because your trunks do fit more closely to your body …. Well, your excitement may be a bit too evident …. This is truly a dilemma.