Thread: Hawaii Story
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 08:27 PM
Learning to talk sexy

DINNER & DANCING - Part 9

Yesterday was full with all the events we enjoyed, today is much more low key ... no plans until evening when we have decided to go out to a nice dinner, dressed up again and after dinner we are going to a salsa dancing place. Neither of us knows how to salsa dance, but they said they give some basic instruction to anyone who wants and personally, I just want to be doing some of those hot moves against you, or at least my best imitation of those hot moves. :) We have also been assured that they have some songs that are meant for slow dancing as well.

We take a nice long leisurely swim in the morning, then I pull out all the left over items and fix a lunch of finger foods .... usually left overs aren't my thing, but we've eaten several things in the last couple of days that cut up and combine as an assortment of fun fingerfoods and ..... well, I figure we can go down to Diamond Head, only a couple miles away, throw down the beach blanket and slowly feed each other using only fingers as utensils.

Between the fingers and all the kissing going on inbetween and after, lunch takes us quite a bit of time! You are getting a pretty dark tan with all the outdoor time we've had. Me, well I've picked up a light golden glow .... mainly because of the mega sun screen I keep applying .... I don't want to get a bad burn which would limit the time we have in pleasuring each other. And aside from that, you really seem to enjoy rubbing the lotion into the various places on my body, sometimes even the ones that are going to be covered!

We share some shower time before getting dressed for our night of dinner and dancing. You dress in the dark suit that you wore to the Mystery night, I have on something more in keeping with the salsa dancing we will be doing. I've kept the dress hidden away so you wouldn't see it before this evening and after the shower I go to a different room to get dressed and ready so i'll be able to make a bit of an entrance when join you. I put my jewelry on first, the kind of large gold hoop earrings, the close to the neck gold necklace with very large glass beads in shades of green, blue and purple, the gold charm bracelet. Everytime I move my wrist I hear the little jangly kind of noises - most times that would make me a bit crazy, but tonight I know it will leave me feeling ultra feminie and kind of feline.

I apply light touches of makeup, just accenting my eyes and lips and then pull the dress on. The dress has a hidden built in bra because it is one that has a long sleeve on the right side and a speghetti strap on the left shoulder. The sleeve has a couple of rows of ruffles at the cuff. It fits close to the body down to the top of my hips and then is full for ease of movement, but the material is lightweight and hangs close to the body as well. It hangs down to several inches below my knees, but there is a slit that goes from the bottom to about 3 inches above my right knee in the front of the dress. And finally it is in varying vibrant shades of green, blue and purple ... the colors blend into each other changing back and forth randomly .... I think you will like the way it is cut low and wide in both the front and back and the how tight it seems to fit against the body. Finally, the shoes are low and comfortable, I spent a bit more, but they are made for dancers and so I know I will be comfortable in them no matter how long we are dancing.

When I open the bedroom door and come out, you are leaning against the kitchen counter, looking at some papers, you look so relaxed and the you look up. I see you swallow and then take a deep breath, and then the look that is in your eyes as you finally look up enough to look into mine, well it makes all the effort I went to in finding the various components of the outfit. I read the message in your eyes .... you find me stunningly sexy ... and I feel even more so now then I did before leaving the bedroom.

Dinner is nice, relaixing and we talk soft to each other, the feeling of intimacy is wonderful. You sit close to me, arm around me much of the time and I see you watching other men that come near us. I see that look as you seem to be transmitting the message that they can look, but they are never going to see all that you will. I try to ignore this, I know its part of the experience for you. Eventually we leave the restaurant and make our way to the Salsa Club, where they show us to a small back room for some quick and easy instructions .... just enough to let us feel comfortable out on the dance floor. We are assured that once we are there and get comfortable in the movements that we can start trying some of the moves we see other dancers doing.

You seem to warm up to it immediately, probably having to do with that exhibitionist nature of yours, and helped by your athleticism. I'm grateful that I've always had a very good sense of rhythm and a certain ease of movement, but the strong sensuality of the movements and beat are a bit more than what I've ever been accustomed to. But the strong rhythms and sheer passion of the music begins to overcome my natural reserve and soon we are positioning for, pushing against and bumping into each other like pros, or at least we like to think so. It is exhilerating and primal and we dance well into the early hours of morning, leaving only because the club closes.

It was another night when we took a taxi and so the ride home provided something of a show for the driver whenever he looked into the rear view mirror. So much touching and kissing and pressing and moving the skirt of my dress around - a lot ... you just didn't seem to be able to resist rolling the skirt high on my thighs and reaching under, kissing me deeply and rubbing my clit, stroking against me and into me with those wonderfully long and strong fingers, until ... having timed it perfectly, you brought me to climax just as the driver pulled into the driveway of the house. I was able to mask the little sounds in the noise of the road, but when the cab came to a stop and I was still cumming ... the driver turned to enjoy the view of that final minute or two and of course he never turned off the ticker thing. Afterward, you got out of the cab, came around and helped me out of the door and then gave the driver his payment along with a sizable tip, the two of you smiling wickedly at each other.

When we got in the house, you pushed me over to the chair I had pushed you into for my strip tease and tell me to sit still. You push the play and repeat buttons on the CD player and I smile as I hear the song .... It's raining men .... The song has become so associated with gay bars - at least in the America psyche, but that would never matter to you, you're too secure in your own masculinity! I hear the words ..... (FYI ..** means that these are the lyrics - if no ** at the beginning of the paragraph then it's a description of what is happening)