View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Unusually Curious

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY YOU SEXY THING!

I have been ask to reminisce from the time we first met, to give a little bit more of an insight into the person that has become such a large part of our Pixies Family.

So when I met Sharniqua, she WAS the most beautiful and perfectly formed woman any person could possibly be. Sharni was 17 years old and starting to experience the pleasures that life had to offer. No, with great regret I was not the lucky one to bring Sharni into full blossom. She was however a member of a group of young people that was attending the junior team of a community service group, in which I was entrusted to teach and instruct in the particular field of expertise that I held.

To begin with we enjoyed only Friendship and occasional meetings out side the group in mention. I was to learn quickly that Sharni held much stronger feeling for me, (Shit I’m Lucky LMAO) than I though possible. I still have trouble understanding why such a Beautiful young women Like Sharni, decided that I was the male she wanted in her life, and luckily, as it seems, for life.

I was to become very aware that Sharniqua was extremely, highly sexed young woman whom, when decided on what she wanted did not settle for anything less than exactly that which she craved. New Years Eve 1985 was to charge our lives forever, (particularly mine) while walking to meet some friends for the call of midnight, I was approached by Sharniqua who wished to give me a kiss for new years, this in it self was rather surprising to me, but never one to turn down such a beauty, we kissed, and kissed, and talked, we also decided to walk for a while together, and in the end I ended up eating the most incredible pussy put on Earth, while Sharni sucked like an expert upon my engorged cock, until I shot a huge load of hot cum fair down her throat.

That night was the beginning of many nights spent with Sharniqua sexually satisfying ourselves with each other. I could not have asked for a more sexually satisfying partner if I were permitted to pick for a line up.

Our time together was now 24/7 we even acquired our first home out of our family’s homes together, rented in both names. And we were fucking each other silly each and every night, and when we had week ends tighter or a t the least time off together, it was almost always spent in each others arms, and or joined at the hips. :fly:

It was not always smooth sailing, as we both had so called friends wishing to break us up for some reason or other, but we always seemed to come back, and our sex lives got even more erotic. We began speaking of organising o threesome with two of our closest friends, and it did happen with my best mate, I was as nervous as hell when we finally organised for him to join us in a night of full on FUCK and SUCK, with a whole lot of pussy licking to go. But strange as things turn out myself and my mate became closer friends still, and we ended up having many nights as a threesome with Sharni fair hanging to suck his cock while riding mine, or sucking two cocks at once while[

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself