View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 08:37 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
The lust burning in in your eyes is only quenchable from the wild passionate sex yet to come. You growl at me and deliberately force me to stay where we are, in full view of that photographer from the "Inquisitive".

I am on the edge, you now exactly how close you can take me. Aside from your eyes, the single most sexy part of your body is your mouth. Its so versatile, so expressive, able to convey your mood with just a subtle shift of appearance. I can tell with just a glance whether to kiss you or duck! Nothing subtle now, you suck me completely, your throat now relaxed you engulf every last inch of me! Sensing my slight hestitation, you murmur, "Feed my mouth now, there is time enough for my pussy later!" With that I explode, wave after wave of beautiful white cum is shot down your eager throat, and you lap up every last drop, continuing to suck me until I am completely dry.

As I pull you to your feet and we embrace, you whisper in my ear "The film critic at the "Inquisitive", reviewing my last romantic comedy wrote that I was "wooden" in my portrayal of the love interest. I guess they won't say that ever again!" Stunned, I look at you, there is a subtle smirk is on your face. Once again Diva, you have won, beaten the press at their own game.

I grab your hand and race with you to the shower. I'm not through with you yet, I say hoarsely. Your perfect pussy is now the object of my desire. I can't tell for certain, but I believe I heard you purr ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson