View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 09:55 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Purrring is what I do best! ;)

We were like two lustful teens, racing towards the bathroom.
Still in a lip lock, we could barely keep our hands from each other.
You were right , the best is yet to come...Nothing like having great
sex in the middle of the day!

Once in the bathroom, you grab me and sit me up on the counter in front of the huge bevelled wall mirror. With your back towards me you start the shower...Mmmmmmm what a view I had!
Your perfect butt seemed to be winking at me..your bag hanging loosely and relaxed...
(Mmmm could this be possibly happening I thought to myself?)
You then turn and say "After you.." Just then I grab your hand and pull your forcefully towards me. I wrap my legs around your waist, hy hands around your neck and thrust my dripping wet pussy into your groin. Instant hard on once again. Without using any hands..your manhood slips inside of me with ease...Ohhh if the reporter could see us now!

The bathroom filled with a hot mist covering our entire sweat drenched bodies.
You are thrusting very hard now..holding my hips in place...
My back arches towards the mirror in pure exctasy....you then place your hands on my breats and sqeeze them so very hard... pulling them towards you with every motion your hips make. Both pounding with everything we have, you lift me up off the counter and carry me to the shower and let the hot water hit our entangled bodies...it was almost like making love under a waterfall...so very erotic......Mmmmmmmm....so orgasmic!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."