View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 05:54 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Outside in the cool air of the evening we paused next to the Jag, half hidden in the shadows our bodies crushed together. The public foreplay in the restaurant had stoked the fiery passion that already existed between us and as I pushed Morgan back against the chilly steel door my hands roamed up her thighs lifting her skirt. She groaned in my ear and ground her crotch against the top of my leg,
“Not here babe” she breathed “Let’s go somewhere else”.
I reached around her pliant body and let her into the car. Instinctively letting my hand linger on her flesh she shot me a broad smile and settled into the leather seat. I climbed in next to her and fired up the engine. Easing the car out of the car park I headed for the open road.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Head North I have an idea" she replied, slipping her hand across the gap between the seats and resting it on my thigh. The engine purred as I navigated through the urban sprawl and onto the highway. Free from built up areas I pressed down on the accelerator, the Jag's engine note slipped from purr to growl as the world outside passed faster and faster.

As I watched the road ahead I felt Morgan shift in her seat and then move closer to me. Her head lowered and I could feel her warm breath through my trousers. I felt my cock twitch and start to become stiff against her cheek as her hand reached up to caress my ever growing member. Morgan started to undo my zipper and reach her fingers in for a feel before gingerly releasing my cock to the cool air. With her head still resting in my lap, her fingers began to slowly stroke my, by now, rock hard cock. I could feel her use the flat of her tongue to lick along the shaft while her hands continued their trail up and down my erection. Her hands slid smoothly over my slick cock as she picked up the pace. Turning her attention to the rim around the head she made little licks and laps around the edge, rubbing the tender spot where the head and shaft are one, it was all I could stand not to take my eyes off the road. Carefully she dipped her finger into the glistening well at the tip of my cock and brought it seductively to her lips. Her hand clenched around my dick just below the head and gently squeezed as she wiped the precum all over her tongue. She slowly wrapped her lips tightly around my cock and lowered her face towards the base.

Morgan's hands and lips began a rhythmic motion, one taking up the slack where the other left off. The friction slowly building as my erection grew increasingly warm and ached with the need for release. My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly and I could see the speedometer drifting passed 80mph. Her fingers sneaked into my zipper to delicately massage my pulsating balls. I can feel then tightening, contracting up towards my body, as her lips slid tightly up and down the slippery, stiff rod. I feel my cock swell, and I moan as I try to concentrate on not crashing. Morgan adjusted her throat to take my cock as deep into it as she could. The speedometer is creeping past 90mph and I'm aware of the crash barriers and street lights flashing past outside. Morgan sucks me deep into the back of her throat, growling softly and vibrating her tongue against my cock. As the speedo passes though 100mph I can no longer resist and press her head down into my lap as I buck upwards and begin to spurt streams of cum down her throat. Greedily she swallows the hot sticky load which only serves to milk more cum from deep in my balls. On the steering wheel my knuckles are white as I fight to maintain a straight line, as she draws the final creamy drops from my twitching cock I ease off the accelerator bring the Jag back within the speed limit. Morgan's tongue plays expertly around the tip of my dick, licking it until it glistens before carefully pushing it back inside my pants. Her long fingers zip me back up and she playfully pats the soft bulge,
"I always enjoy a sticky pudding for dessert" she grinned.
"That was a bloody memorable birthday present, angel" I smiled back.
"Call it a first instalment, you should always get laid on your birthday…..It's the Law!!" I couldn't help laughing as Morgan giggled like a schoolgirl, but one look at her smouldering eyes showed me that she was as horny as I had ever seen her.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul