View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 11:24 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

"This place is so beautiful, so refreshing"...I say, as you massage my back with the oil. " It feels so good after the long drive here. How did you ever find this secluded beach? I guess it don't matter...it's me with you here.. right now...Mmmmm...I thought to myself.

As you apply the oil, I can feel your hands covering every inch of me, not to miss a spot...
I can see from the corner of my eye that you are enjoying it. You move down to my legs and apply some lotion there as well, but not without giving my ass a few sweet kisses and nibbles....

Once you think I have enough sun screen on, you lie back
beside me and say "Ahhhh this is the life...!" "The sun, surf, private beach and my Diva..What more can a man ever want!"

I guess I must have dozed off for a few minutes under the hot sun.. Because when I awoke you were not beside me.
I sat up and started looking around...I spotted you sitting on the rock, where the waves were pounding up against it.
You were so very handsome, sitting there..the water splashing up on your spectacular muscular form...I was getting wet just looking at you.

My eyes were completly focused on you...and before you know it I was rubbing my clit and fingering myself under the hot sun....Mmmmm....My suit bottom's were in the way so I took them off....the sun hitting my exposed pussy felt really, really good..
Not to often one can sun tan in the nude, away from the press. I continued rubbing my clit and bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm...
When I opened my eyes.. you were standing right on top of me.......

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."