Thread: Dial....
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 05:20 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

While the two girl kissed I continued to pound Erica, her moans could be heard even though Nikki's tongue was in her mouth. I tilted my head to get a better view, Erica pawed at Nikki's firm tit. I watched Nikki move her hand down Erica's stomach, heading for her pussy.

Nikki broke off the embrace, "I've got it from here Mitch, fuck her pretty ass, she loves this"

I swapped holes, Erica's love juices had greased my rod so much that I slid into her ass without any hinderance. I got the feeling mine wasn't the first cock here. I buried my cock into Erica's pretty ass until I was balls deep. Without any problem I could feel Nikki's fingers inside Erica's pussy. It made me quiver and Erica's high pitched squeal told me what she though. It was double penetration FMF style and Erica was loving having both holes filled by her "best" friend and a complete stranger.

"She really does get off on this doesn't she" I said to Nikki, before she could answer Erica moaned loudly.

"Keep fucking me, fuck me all night. I'm your fuck slave, your dirty little slut"

Nikki smiled at me, "You heard the girl" and with that I felt a new sensation as Erica winced.

Nikki cooed, "there's my fist bitch, fuck that"

Erica slowed for a moment and then resumed, my cock up her ass and Nikki's fist in her cunt.

Erica took her hand from Nikki's breast, it was bright red from the pressure. Erica was now searching for Nikki's snatch. I couldn't take my eyes off Nikki's tit - it looked sore.

"No pain, no gain babe" and then she moaned, Erica's fingers had found her clit.

"Shaved tonight did you Nic?" Erica asked

Between moans, "yeah, at the pub after I put this guy onto the trail"

Two sluts and one horny guy - what a combo