View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 02:44 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
The soft wind lightly blows, its salty tinge reminding me its the vast Pacific Ocean that I now survey. I feel like I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth at this very moment. The sun, the hot black sand, and Diva are all here. Thinking of Diva, I glance back over my shoulder.

I smile slowly, as she has her hand between her legs, head thrown back, caught in a Kodak moment! Her body gentle shakes with each successive orgasm, her thoughts elsewhere as she rocks herself to self induced ecstacy.

Never have I wanted her more! What a sight, those lush curves of her body contrasting so starkly with the black sand. The only thing missing is me! Gone from my mind was the gentleness of last night, I wanted her totally amd immediately.

As I stand over you Diva your eyes fly open. I push you roughly back, and leap on you like a wild beast. With one large thrust I fill your pussy with the entire length of my cock. Over and over I plunge into you your eyes rolling back in your head. In the back of my mind I hear sounds from the road above, yet nothing will stop me from my lust crazed state ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson