View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 09:22 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
With another great push I sink to your core. Unexpectedly, I lift you off the ground, still embedded deep within you. Like the old Burt Lancaster movie, I carry you down to the waters edge and continue to make love to you as the waves crash over us, oblivious to the world beyond. Another of my fantasies fulfilled, sweet Diva! Whatever we have left to give each other I want from you yet this day, in every way.

Right in throes of our lust, I look up to see upon the cliff a long lensed camera held in the quivering hands of an Aussie photographer! He begins fumbling in his flak jacket for another roll of film. We have just made his day, hell his year, as the Inquistor has offered a bounty upon any paparrazi pics of you that become available, so renowned is your fame! The 10K reward will double this poor sod's income!

I shout, yet the little man freezes, transfixed by what he sees! Unhappily I withdraw from you unspent, and upon standing he scrambles away in fear of his very life! With a squeal of his jeep's tires he is gone.

Enraged at the intrusion I stand veins bulging from my neck, fists clenching and unclenching. You rise behind me, put a soft hand on my shoulder and speak....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson