View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 03:55 PM
Highlander JM

Ip9

I loved Lindsay more than anything.
As a lay in bed on this lazy Friday morning, I smiled at Lindsay as her precious, little body was all nice and snug against me. The 19-year-old angel was still fast asleep. The peaceful, serene expression upon her charming face as she danced so merrily in the land of dreams was enough to make me smile. Lindsay was so beautiful to me that she almost seemed unreal. I loved her so very much...
Of course, the cheerleader outfit Lindsay still had on offered me a vivid reminder of the events of yesterday.
After she was brutally gang-banged by the other six ladies in the common room - capped only when I finally decided to join the fun and loot her mouth, Lindsay got a short rest period before the action heated up again.
Amy literally dragged her off to the shower room, where she and the other ladies saw to it that Lindsay was given a proper cleaning and scrub-down. While in the process, of course, Lindsay received some strap-on love courtesy of both Lisa and Stephanie, as well as Amy. With Christina, Jessica and Devon doing various other things to her body, Lindsay was gang-banged all over again.
But her ordeal still wasn’t finished.
As had been requested of her, Amy then brought a clean, refreshed Lindsay to my personal suite, and left her with me. I had one of Lindsay’s cheerleader outfits waiting for her, and told her to put it on. Her “coronation” would only be complete once I had my own way with her.
When Lindsay emerged from the restroom five minutes later, it was “instant erection time” for me. Not only did she have the adorable cheerleader uniform on - complete with pig-tails in her hair - but the inviting smile upon her face told me that she was ready for all I could throw at her.
What ensued between Lindsay and yours truly was, without a doubt, the single most intense day of sex I had ever been a part of. Forget all the times in the past year when the various groups of women on the island saw fit to gang-bang me. Even forget my wedding night with Pamela (as well as Lindsay), when all three of us acted like caged animals.
Yesterday with Lindsay was something which I will never forget. I lost count of how many orgasms I had after about the sixth or seventh one. We just went at each other all day, and into the night. Neither of us once left the suite. We didn’t even have a bite of food at all yesterday.

But now, as Lindsay lay next to me upon the bed, I gently touched her face with my right hand and caressed her there. The little vixen stirred for a moment, but did not awaken. After what her and I went through yesterday, Lindsay was a total and complete mess.
I had unloaded my sperm upon her face so many times that a thick layer of it was now dry there. The same could be said for her long-flowing blonde hair (still styled with those two pig-tails), which was stuck together in messy, dry clumps of sperm. She looked like a total slut...
Smiling at the realization, I then appraised the sight of Lindsay in her cheerleader outfit. Never once did she take it off yesterday - simply because I wouldn’t let her. As a result, there were messy stains all over it, too.
Reaching down between her thighs, I smiled again because the cheerleader panties Lindsay had on were still somewhat moist. It was a mixture of my sperm and her own orgasmic juices. Obviously, I did not allow her to take her panties off, either. I sort of pulled them to the side yesterday whenever I felt the need to access her pussy (which, as you may imagine, was more often than not).
Despite all of this, however, Lindsay was still my sweet, wholesome princess. No matter how far she allowed her sexual needs to take her, Lindsay would always be pure and innocent to me. Why? Not only did she look that way (well, NOT NOW), but Lindsay had the personality and demeanor to match. She was too much of a sweetheart for me to think of her as any other way for an extended period of time.

With my right hand still between her thighs, I extended a finger and began massaging her through those little panties. It took awhile, but Lindsay stirred and let out a soft moan, then opened her tired, bleary eyes and looked at me.
“Jeremy?” she sighed, her thighs tightening just a bit upon my hand. Smiling, I offered Lindsay a kiss on the forehead as she sighed once more. “Jeremy... oh God.”
“Good morning, princess,” I said, withdrawing my hand from between her slender thighs.
“Oh God...” she moaned again. “What... what happened yesterday? It’s... oh God... it was incredible.” A tingle went throughout my body as Lindsay then embraced me - as if I were her one, true safe haven in life. Maybe I was? “I love you, Jeremy,” she said, her embrace tightening. “Oh God I love you, Jeremy. I’d do anything for you. Anything!”
Oh my...
As if that wasn’t enough to get my attention! I pulled Lindsay away from my arms and smiled at her. Even though I was incredibly sore, I suddenly felt the need to ravage her again. But there was something more important on my mind.
“I bet you’re hungry, sweetheart.”
Lindsay’s eyes went wide for a moment, then she clutched
her stomach and said, “Oh wow, yeah. I’m starving!”
“We didn’t eat at all yesterday,” I reminded her. “But you really need a shower before anything. How about I go and get you something to eat? Maybe a chicken sandwich? Meanwhile, you go in there,” I said, pointing to the suite’s restroom, “and take a shower. Get all cleaned up.”
“I guess I need it,” Lindsay squealed, looking down at the shell top of her uniform. “I’m covered with cum.”
“You should see your face and hair.”
“Oh, I can imagine!” she smirked. “But why don’t you
take a shower with me?”
I grinned and replied, “I’d love to, sweetheart. But I want to get some food in you first. Let me grab a sandwich for you from the kitchen. Then I’ll join you.”
“You smell all nice and clean,” Lindsay remarked. “Did you already take a shower this morning?”
I nodded my head and told her, “Yes. I’ve been awake for the past hour or so.” I sat up and then get out of bed, stretching my back in the process. “You want me to start the water for you, sweetheart? Maybe you need a bath.”
“That sounds ni... OWWWWW!” Lindsay suddenly whined, as she made a motion to sit up.
“What’s wrong?” I asked, concerned.
“I’m so sore!” she cried, slowly sitting up in bed while
holding her back. “I don’t even know if I can walk after what happened to me yesterday!”
I held back a laugh at her squealy tone before saying, “Here. Let me carry you. You’ll feel a lot better after you take a nice, long bath.”
Just as I leaned down to sweep the little angel into my arms, a knock came to the front door of my personal suite. I hesitated, before straightening up and turning toward the door. Who could it be at 8:12am? Another series of knocks ensued. Then, the door slowly opened.
Only two ladies on the island had the leeway to enter my personal suite when I am here, without me having to open the door and invite them inside. One of them was Lindsay, of course, while the other was...
“Hey you two!” Devon greeted, stepping into our suite and closing the door behind her. Her eyes immediately focused on Lindsay, who (to put it bluntly) looked like a rancid whore. “Oh my God...” Devon murmured. “What happened?” She grinned and answered her own question, “Looks like you two had a rather eventful night, huh?”
“Yeah...” Lindsay cried, as she attempted to stand up. I immediately placed my hands on her shoulders and nudged her back down, however. She was in no shape to move.
“What’s wrong with you?” Devon wondered, looking at the little blonde. “Are you okay?”
“I’m just really sore from yesterday,” Lindsay answered, arching her neck and twirling her head about. “I think if I’m able to walk, I might be bow-legged for a day or two!”
Devon giggled at those words and said, “We really did give you the goods yesterday. Real nice... and hard.”
“I like it HARD,” Lindsay sneered, a hint of sassiness in her voice. “That’s the only way I like it!”
“Let’s get you to that bathtub, honey,” I said to Lindsay, reaching down with both arms to swipe her up. The determined 19-year-old shushed me away, however, wanting to try herself. After a short moment, Lindsay was finally able to stand up on her own. However, she did appear mighty awkward.
“I think I do need some help,” she said, to which Devon and I immediately made a move toward her. Devon reached her first, however, and draped one of Lindsay’s arms over her shoulder. “Thank you, Devon. That helps a lot.”
Lindsay turned toward me and remarked, “Why don’t you go and get me that chicken sandwich you promised, Jeremy? I’m sure Devon can draw a bath for me, and help me with it.”
“It would be my pleasure,” the 25-year-old nodded.
“Would you like any left-overs too, dear?” I asked her.
“No, thank you,” Devon replied. “I shall just wait ‘til
breakfast.” She looked at Lindsay and commented, “You must really be hungry, sweet thing.”
“Jeremy and I didn’t get a single bite of food yesterday!”
Devon sneered and said, “That makes sense. Oh God... you
smell like a whorehouse!”
“I feel like one, too!” the nymphomaniac giggled.
With Lindsay’s right arm draped over her shoulder, Devon
began guiding her toward the restroom. Before reaching it, however, Devon turned her head to look back at me.
“Jeremy, the reason I came here so early this morning was because I have something very important to discuss with you.” My eyebrows raised at those words as she added, “But it can wait until sometime later. I’m happy to help Lindsay with her bath.” Devon made a face and said, “She needs one!”
“What is that you want to tell me?” I asked her, very curious. “If it’s so important, just tell me now.”
“It can wait,” Devon grinned, as a certain, exotic glow seemed to wash over her face and body all at once. “We’ll talk about it sometime later, Jeremy. I promise you.”
“What is it?” I asked, extremely curious now. I got the sense that this was something EXTREMELY important. “What?”
“Later, Jeremy...” Devon grinned, that same glow still covering her. “Get Lindsay some food first. Yourself, too. You two must be starving.” She then helped Lindsay into the restroom and remarked, “Whew! You DO need a bath!”
I stood motionless in the bedroom for a moment, wondering what in the world was on Devon’s mind. But at the same time, I knew she would not tell me what it was until I first got some food to put in not only Lindsay’s stomach, but my own.
That reminded me - I was incredibly hungry!

The mansion was all quiet as I stood in the kitchen just moments later, waiting for the microwave to finish heating up some left-over chicken strips from the other evening.
Devon had something important to discuss with me? Well, I figured it wasn’t nearly as important as what I had to eventually discuss with her. It couldn’t be.
I simply HAD to tell Devon about my decision to marry Lindsay instead of her. The thought dawned on me as I stood here in the kitchen that if I truly loved Devon - which I did - I OWED her the truth. And, I owed it to her RIGHT NOW.
But I shook my head at the possible ramifications. Devon obviously had her heart set on marrying me. It had been her life-long dream to someday find “Mr. Right”, and marry him. Devon looked at me - and no one else - as that man. Devon had her sights locked on me from the very moment we met.
It was going to break Devon’s heart when I told her that I wanted to marry Lindsay instead of her. Those words would also indicate to Devon that my feelings for Lindsay were stronger than they were for her. While that was the truth, there was such a miniscule difference between them in regard to my feelings. But would Devon accept (and believe) that?
The reason I was so steadfast in wanting to marry Lindsay was because she was that unique, once-in-a-lifetime type of special woman for me. I can’t describe it. I loved both ladies with all of my heart, but the only one I could marry in good faith was Lindsay. I’m very sorry Devon, but...
The loud, electronic buzzer from the microwave went off, interrupting my thoughts. I pulled the plate of chicken strips out, and snatched two pieces of bread from the nearby cabinet. I loaded up a sandwich for Lindsay, then started walking back toward my personal suite while snacking on the remaining pieces of chicken with my fingers.
What if Devon’s heartbreak was so severe that she decides to leave the island? I couldn’t handle that. I needed BOTH of these women in my life. I loved Devon VERY much. Lindsay loved her, too. She needed Devon just as much as I did.
Telling Devon of my decision could very possibly ruin everything the three of us have built together in the past six months. But... it was my obligation to let her know. It was not right of me to have her continue to stay on the island and be such an important piece of my life without being totally open and honest with her.
Even, dear God, if it destroyed her...

My heart started to ache once I stepped into the restroom within my personal suite. Lindsay and Devon were perched in the bathtub, with soapy bubbles all around them. Lindsay had her back turned to Devon, who was massaging and lathering a heavy dose of shampoo into the teen’s long, radiant hair.
Seeing them together in this manner almost made me feel like crying. Lindsay and Devon were so happy together. My impending words may just drive them apart forever...
“Mine, mine!” Lindsay squealed, reaching for the chicken sandwich and snatching it from the plate. An instant later, she began snarfing it down as Devon continued to lather her hair from behind. Take a picture Jeremy, I said to myself. You may never see them together like this again...
“I’ve been holding something... back... from you, Devon,” I said to her after taking a deep, highly emotional breath. “It’s umm... important. You... you deserve to know.”
“I have something important to discuss with you too,” the 25-year-old cooed, that same, happy glow from earlier washing over her body once again. “Very important, Jeremy!”
Devon had my curiosity on edge again. What was on her mind? I figured I might as well try to get it out of her right now. She may be so hurt and upset two minutes from now that it’s possible I’ll never know what was on her mind.
“What is it, dear?” I quietly asked. “Please tell me.”
Grinning, Devon shook her head and countered, “No. Not
now. We really need to discuss it in private.”
“Private?” Lindsay remarked, already halfway through her sandwich. Could she use another one? “You can say whatever in front of me, Devon. We’re all a team here, you know.”
“Hmmmmm,” she mused. “You’re right, Lindsay. Nothing is private between the three of us!” I quietly sighed at those words. If only they were the truth...
“I can say this in front of you,” Devon added, peering at Lindsay before turning her attention to me. A big smile came to her face as she said, “JER-E-MMMMMY...”
After a long bit of silence, I suddenly spoke up. “What? What? What is it?” Devon was drawing this out so much that the suspense was about to drive me insane. “What is it?”
She hesitated before finally answering, “I’M PREGNANT!”
“YOU’RE WHAT?” Lindsay exclaimed, the chicken sandwich slipping from her hands and falling into the water.
Meanwhile, in obviously the happiest moment of her life to date, Devon bounced about inside the bathtub with a look of total joy upon her face as she focused her eyes upon me.
“You and me are gonna be a Mommy and Daddy, Jeremy!”

OH... MY... GOD.........

<<<- End of Part 9 ->>>