View Single Post
Old 07-15-2001, 07:45 PM

Thanks for the advice MrCurious and Rodeoman, but I"m still confused!

See gentlemen....here's the deal....the guilt issue of me being some man's mistress is the thing that is bothering me the most. I know it's wrong to feel this way and to act upon it, but for some odd reason the thrill from the whole thing is such a rush, and if he's not happy and is not getting any sexual satisfaction from his wife....well then....you know...besides, I haven't had sex in seven years(long story)and well.....despite of him being married I want it to be him I end up being with sexually....

I've never asked him if he ever thought about divorcing his wife. I guess I never asked because I truly don't and didn't care. I figure if he asks my opinion about it I will tell him.....he's a grown man, he makes his own decisions.....

I was totally upfront and blunt to the point with him about me not BEING the REASON or PERSON who ends up breaking up his marriage, but I was also upfront with him about when we do meet what happens if we end up falling for one another...then what? He knows I desire no such relationship with him other than being friends and lovers, and I guess his question to me was what blew my mind...he asked me this one question right here..."What if I end up wanting to see you more and don't divorce my wife, would you want that?" I haven't answered him back yet......because I don't know what I want.....

Rodeo to answer your question........he's in the Navy....