Thread: Slumber Party
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2001, 12:42 PM
dobbydog

Talking hotnwet

Valerie was first to spin. With the movement of her arm, the bottle began to twirl and when it stopped, it landed smack dab on me. She looked up at me with a look of pure lust and licked he lips.
"So, you two," danielle said, "go ahead, right in the middle of the circle here where we all can see"
I was nervous as hell but crept into the center anyway, as valerie slipped into the middle and slip her tongue into my mouth. It wasn't the first time valerie and i had kissed, but it was the first time that it wasn't just practice kissing, but actual pure lust. I wanted it to stop but my pussy began to drip with juices and i completely lost myself when valerie slid her fingers into my wet slit. i spasmed with ecstasy, and soon val layed me down on the ground and tore off my shirt and g-string. she seductively slid her pants off and then layed her crotch in my face, while at the same time diving her head down into my crotch. she began feverishly licking my pussy, and i responded by going all-out on hers. i lost my mind so much that val came almost instantly, and as her pussy juice dripped down my face i couldn't bear it any longer and my pussy erupted in a massive orgasm. We changed positions and our mouths met, and we kissed like i had never kissed anyone before. I could taste my pussy juices in her mouth and on her face, and i was sure that she could taster hers.
"Okay, girls, who wants seconds?" danielle said, and nicole obliged, inserting a double-sided strap on into her pussy. val and i continued to kiss until nicole lifted my ass into the air and drove the double strap-on into my ass. I felt a sharp pain but my pussy just got wetter and wetter, i was about to cum again! seeing this, val dove underneath me and stuck her tongue deep inside her pussy. at this, sue couldn't resist, and ran up to me and pushed my face into her pussy! Danielle joined in, and soon her luscious mouth was sucking on my tits! I'd never felt anything like this before, and i collapsed with an orgasm i felt throughout my entire body. but it wasn't over yet....