View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 06:12 PM

The feeling of his cock slipping in and out, in and out of my stretched, tight arsehole was incredible. My own cock was pointing up, hard, pre-cum running down it.

Tom pumped deeper, pushing in further, each thrust longer and filling my anus more fully. I loved the feeling of my arsehole swallowing his hard cock. I felt his tightened balls against my spread cheeks.

We carried on fucking, losing sense of time, totally caught up in our wild sex. We were both dripping with sweat, Tom stopped, moving back onto his haunches tired, I reached up and pulled my self up with him, holding him around the neck, not wanting his hard rod to leave my anus.

He lay back and I mounted him, gently moving up and down on his straining, hard cock. Now I controlled the fuck, I blushed feeling self-conscious riding his cock. He lay-back, eyes half closed, in absolute pleasure.

"Wow - lover vey sexy"

We both froze, sitting by us on the couch was Tom's ex. She smiled in wicked pleasure. She looked me up and down from behind eyes feasting on the hard cock which was up my anus.

"I never knew you two guys wanted to get it on, very, very horny boys" She smiled again.

"I likeit" said Tom, slowly savouring the moment.

"I can see" - "oh boys so sexy" She sighed and ran her hand down my back, down my slit and onto his cock, feeling the open, red ring of flesh.

"Well boys, to keep this secret..I only want two things ok?"

We nodded, I wanted him to cum, I could feel his cock still inside my arse and wanted to be fucked.

"First I want some pixs, and second I want to join in..Ok?"

Tom looked at me, raised his eyebrows "ok with you?" - "Yes, just fuck me" I responded.

"Great" and with that she unbuttoned her cotton blouse, revealing a white lace bra, holding two sweet, full tits. Those tits quickly swung into view as she unclipped her bra, stood up dropped her jeans, to reveal a tiny black thong. She turned and bent over and slowly pulled her thong down, legs wide. I could see her sweet rosebud, and her lovely long pussy lips.

"Don't stop on my account boys" - She pulled a tiny camera out of her bag and clicked away, her left hand running between her legs and lightly caressing her clit. She was a magnificent woman. Tom lay underneath me, gently, deftly moving in rhythm, his hands gripping my bum cheeks and pulling them open, so that she had a great view of the cock moving in and out of my anus.