Thread: Candid Friends
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 11:18 AM
Suprise Me

I believe that some woman are more in the mind set that sex is not something to really talk about or perhaps feel it is a more private matter. Many that I have known try to hold back on their discussions about sex or even expressing any sort of opinion about it... in a good way. However, I have known many women who complain about how their husbands want it all the time and how they don't like it. I just shake my head in my mind and think.. boy, you don't know what you are missing.....

Sometimes, just for the heck of it, I will say something about sex, or what I did last night, just for the shocked look on their faces... hehehehe. One time comes to mind.... I asked if she could smell something different about me.... she replied no and asked why? I said that hubby and I has sex before work and I didn't have time to shower... wondered if she could smell it.. lol

She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day.. LOL LOL LOL