View Single Post
Old 06-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Rygel
Be Careful Kyttn.

Perhaps there were some rude things said to Rygel, but if one goes back and reads ALL the posts you will notice that there was nothing rude said to him until HE issued what I consider his ill advised 'warning'.
That, I believe, is where his new member status entered the discussion. I don't believe it's good manners when you are new to a site to immediately start issuing 'warnings' to long standing members. The fact that he is new and started a discussion on something we've always taken for granted was not the issue. There is no harm in the original intent of the thread, and he made his point clearly and intelligently. A poll was a wise way to handle it. But his "Be Careful Kyttn" remark was clearly antagonistic.
I don't think BamaKyttn should be the only one chastised for the tone this thread eventually took.
This is just one member's opinion. Take it for what you think it's worth.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy