Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 02:30 PM
Secret Admirer

I had dreamed about this moment of times while growing up, but nothing I imagine was as beautiful. Her breasts were a creamy white silhouette of her bikini top and her nipples were puffed out, obviously aching for relief. I gasped in awe and a she smiled grabbing my hands, leading me onto the queen size bed. She leaned to kiss me and I felt her breasts brush against my chest, sending a shiver down my spine. We embraced and lay back upon the bed. Our legs wrapped around reach other as we kissed. Our hands explored our smooth skin. Just as my hand reached her breast she pulled from the kiss and took a deep vocal inhale. I lowered my head to her breast and kissed around her nipples gently touching my tongue with each kiss. She grabbed my hair and pressed my head to her breast. I circled my tongue around her nipple and then massaged it with my lips. She let out a soft moan as my cock found its way to her patch. She reached down with her hand and guided my cock to the wet entrance of her pussy. I pushed into her tight pussy and she let out a slight scream and panted, "slowly!" I looked up to see her face showing a hint of pain. I pushed ever so carefully and slowly into her tight and incredibly hot pussy until my balls were press tight against her. I pulled back slightly and trust forward. She heavily exhaled with each trust and soon began to push myself up as I trusted. Her pussy would tighten with her legs as I pulled back. It was as if her pussy was milking me. I tried to hold back, but the intensity grew and I warned her I was going to cum. She instructed me to think about something else. I looked across the room and saw a photo I had given her on the nightstand. She then began to breathe heavier and faster. The noise brought me back to her and I could feel ready to explode. I pushed harder and harder until she muffled a scream and I could no longer hold back. I kept pushing until my cock felt drained. Her lack of pushing back told me she had cum too. We lay there for a few moments and then I pushed my head up to look at her. She gave me a smile of satisfaction and said, "Well worth the wait."