View Single Post
Old 11-28-2001, 04:35 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
BOB

Bob saw Mayumi's sly grin as she bent her head down. He looked around and realized with a start that he was in the kitchen uninvited. What the hell, he thought I'm here, I'll stay. Grabbing his beer, he sat on the stool.

Mayumi ate slowly and carefully, making sure not to waste a bit of the fish or grain of the rice. Minutes past as Bob was completely content to watch every move of this slight woman in front of him. After eating about a third Mayumi did a curious thing. Taking a wooden bowl she pushed the remaining meal into it, as if to save it for later. Bob looked at her with new understanding. Of course, he thought she has others to feed.

She would never make it back to her house carrying food like that with so many others hungry everywhere. Impulsively he said, "I'll walk you to wherever it is that you are going. No harm will come to you." Mayumi looked up at him, with surprise in her eyes.

Suddenly, Bob was almost overwhelmed with the desire to hold her, to kiss that beautiful face, to make love to her. Physical attraction washed over him like the new tide, and he struggled for control. In the silence, her mouth seemed to beckon his kiss. Bob could see Mayumi's glorious hard nipples through her shirt. Shaking his head as if to cast off these thoughts, for he stood.

"We go now? " he asked. He looked at Mayumi. Still smiling, Mayumi spoke next...

" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson