Thread: Newlyweds
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 04:13 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Smile It’s an experience, NOT A QUEST!

Most days that I don’t have a friend with me I come to Pixies. I usually get TOTALLY preoccupied with other parts of the site. By the time I’m FINISHED and could be serious, I leave. That’s why it’s taken so long to contribute my trifling to this thread.

All of the advice on here seems sound. Particularly PussyWillows “….Hold hands in public, sit next to him if you sit in a booth in a restaurant, snuggle, hug and kiss each other often, just enjoy being together……build intimacy in your daily life…”.

Only thoughts I might add, FIRST, there may be people more experienced but there are NO SEX EXPERTS. History tells me our specie has never dealt satisfactorily regarding sex. We fancy ourselves as primates with reason, separating us. Sex is an innate part of all life forms, but not logic. Truth seems to be we are a combination of the most basic life forces and an evolving creature of intellect. I have to say that most of the people here have found a comfort and enjoyment with themselves and their sex. That’s as good as it gets. (I don’t know of anything better) I believe that takes time and a lot (maybe most) people never really get that.

So go with it. Don’t go FOR it. Let it happen. It’s been more like growing a tree than building a house for me.

Something that worked well for me, mainly in the beginning of a good 25 year marriage, was kind of a DEDICATED PARTNERS SESSION. We would start a love session that one was going to just do unto the other. Understanding that one will NOT climax during the session allowed that one to ENJOYABELY learn the type of things talked about in this thread and the other to relax COMPLETELY. No schedules, no balance sheet, just did it. Was ALWAYS wonderful for both.

Every person and every couple is different. Take your time and ENJOY. Truly life’s greatest JOY!!!

Just one prospective.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world