View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 08:40 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!!!

What wonderful news to wake up to!!!!

YYYAAAYYYYYY, PIXIES!!!!!

I am so happy that Pixies will still be here! Pixies has been such a big part of my life for the last 16 months. In fact as many, if not most of you know, Pixies has been the catalyst for many changes in my life, major changes. I didn't know what I was going to do without it. It's the first place and last place I go whenever I fire up my computer every day. Hell, PIXIE'S PLACE is my HOME PAGE!!
I really had no idea what I was going to change that to. But now, thankfully, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I don't have to worry about losing all my very good friends, thanks to Sharni being proactive and starting her Pixie's Orphans Yahoo group, and thanks to Lilith deciding to keep the chatroom open, and now thanks to KIM turning over the responsibility of Pixie's over to someone else. Thank You, Kim for Pixie's!!!

Now, will the new Leader enter and sign in please??????
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy