View Single Post
Old 12-17-2001, 03:46 PM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

1st of all, every single internet browser should have Java enabled...its an install default

2nd, Netscape seems to b more stable on some computers then others especially for users who have slower computers, so dont mock netscape..its almost exactly the same as IE (its also a smaller install as well savin space)

3rd, oh thanks, so ur saying im not a 'real' PC literate person? and give real advice? thank you....this makes my career path headin to nowhere as it seems then as i seem not real enuf...

4th i said screw java coz ull b using an external program to access the chat without coming here 1st, savin time...and not havin to accept and load java everytime

ive given all the ways u can access chat...tested different browers to see if chat works...

if nothing here is real then i must b a bloody phony

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharniqua

I cant see where you can blame Java for all chatroom access problems...I have Java and i can get in...Diva has Java and can't get in....it seems to me that there must be other outside causes to the problems...

is there any particular reason to laugh here

I do not use Nutscape....so i have no idea on anything using that browser....

Surely there are some real puter literate ppl on here who could give some real advice....come forward and say your piece....your help will be very much appreciated

Sharniqua