View Single Post
Old 12-19-2001, 08:25 PM
Oral Freak

Talking Woohoo! Now it's really time to celebrate!

I wrote my last exam of the term today, so now I'm officially on holiday and I can *really* start to party now! And I think I've found the best crowd on earth to party with... You Pixies folk are fantastic! Glad you all kept the party going while I was studying...

Now, in no particular order:

Celt Guy, thanks for forgiving me... I still feel guilty, though, so maybe you'd better spank me after all? It might help alleviate the guilt... by replacing it with another feeling altogether!

Prophet, mmm, sitting on your lap is fun! I have to go play hostess a little and mingle for a bit, but the moment I see you starting to sulk again you can bet your britches that I'll be landing on your lap again! (Oh wait. You're not wearing britches... Not wearing anything, for that matter! Well, you can bet whatever you like!)

Diva, that's some mighty fine dancing you're doing with Nutworld there! Fancy footwork! You two look like you're really enjoying yourselves, dancing close like that --- maybe when I get a minute, I'll be able to find someone to dance with me too!

Bogeyman, by all means, come on in!!! It's a pleasure to meet you. And mmmm, I do mean pleasure! (I love your pics in the other forum, by the way...)

Jay, patience is a virtue and deserves a reward! Can you think of any way I can reward you for yours?

PantyFanatic and Sharniqua, glad to see you're making yourselves at home and getting into the party... Thanks, Panty, for playing doorman while I was gone! But why are you two trying to get rid of our guests? This party's only just getting warmed up!

And last but certainly not least, OldFart, glad to see you're enjoying my wine cellar! But be careful, unless you want to end up wearing lipstick and razor stubble like TDK over there!

Well, I take it this isn't much of a limerick crowd... Can anyone think of another good party game? I'd suggest strip poker, but since no one's wearing much to begin with, I think it might be a short game --- anyone still wearing anything is probably just looking for the excuse to take it all off anyway!

--- sweetstuff