View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 10:35 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Leaning against the wall next to Velma but she has yet to respond to me so after I dip my freshly floralled finger into my mouth and taste the drippings of green eyed beauty I decide to follow her...I stand quietly in my room as I watch her wash her hands in the bathroom. She comes back into the bedroom and still doesnt see me. She puts on a show for herself dropping her chaps nad stretching her barely covered body out on the comforter.

I shuffle my feet so as not to scare her and pull off my spidey mask. She looks up and just smiles, she knew I would come. She just lays her head back down and closes her eyes. My spider sense begins to tingle and I heed it well. I drop to my knees and seductively pull off one of her boots and begin to kiss her foot at the edge of the bed.

Seeing she is not content with her feet as she spreads her legs I quickly work my nibbles up her thighs. Once I am within licking distance of her mound the smell hits me and I can not restrain myself. I quickly reach under her and pull her towards me. Gripping her ass cheeks and pulling the fabric of her panties aside i bury my face into her. My lips wrapping around her clit and sucking it into my mouth. She moans in my arms and her hands find my bald head and give it a rub. I lick and suck and take her juices into me and I hear her get louder and louder....I know someone is already watching and I know she is close.....ahhh what a great party....