View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Finding no one at the door, I let myself in. I didn't need to wash my costume fore I am wearing my Lady Godiva (naked....but for a long flowing wig) costume again! I see a bowl full of keys and drop mine in and spot the condoms and realize I have no place to store them, so I just hope whomever I meet had stocked up already.

Looking around the room, I see Jane and Tarzan and think, "Nice ass.....on the both of them"! A few people are dancing and I love the beat but I want a drink as I am a bit nervous since I didn't get greeted by the host. I head to the kitchen, instinctively knowing where that would be.

There is no one in here either so I fix myself a drink and notice the table is broken. Hmmmmm.......things are already on a roll! I guess fashionably late isn't so fashionable anymore. I slam the vodka sour and fix another.........as I spy the tequila and just chug a shot from the bottle. The warmth of the liquor spreads down my throat and I feel a slight effect already. I better slow down or my adrenaline will push me to the brink of who knows what!

I leave the kitchen and start to wander the house......looking in room after room and hearing strange sounds from the basement. As I wander, I make mental notes of all the yummy, but otherwise occupied, cutie pies at the party! I find myself at what must be the master bedroom and I hear moaning from within. The door is slightly ajar and with a little push I can now peer in and see the host and some female legs in the air. I'd know that bald head anywhere, I think to myself!

I enter the room without a sound and drop to my knees behind skip, who is on his knees as well. I reach under his ass to grab his balls in my hand and give them a squeeze. He's startled but doesn't deviate from his mission of sucking txgrneye's pussy. I contine to grope and squeeze and I lean high on my knees to whisper in his ear, "I'm here......late as usual....but I'm here". He mumbles,"Umhmm" and I squeeze his balls harder for a tiny bit of his attention. For a moment he stops his licking and turns his head back and licks my lip, which tastes of pussy juice and I lick it from his lips. A deeper kiss folows, with our tongues dancing a greeting, and then he moves back to continue his quest. I stroke his cock fast and hard and then rise and say, "I'll catch you when you have a moment"......and I go off to find another conquest!

~Thomas Dewar~