View Single Post
Old 12-26-2001, 05:02 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Question HELP...What am I missing?

I truly want to be with a lady who can teach/share new sexual treats with me. (I certainly love things so far) Somehow I have just missed something with the piercing GIG. (pun….) Enlighten me!

I’m VERY oral, you know my fetish for feminine silky things, but I have no desire to suck on your necklace or wristwatch. Every woman I’ve ever known has had JUST THE RIGHT NUMBER OF HOLES in their bodies, and in JUST THE RIGHT PLACES.

My limited experience with body hardware has actually been a distraction. I am always nervous I will seriously hurt my partner touching that stuff. The tongue beads have not added any sensations for me that wasn’t as good or better from just her tongue.

I’m not into the PAIN OF LOVE personally.:whiteghos Mouth and hands have always been enough for little bites, love spanks and so on. I don’t even care much for the handcuff thing. What I consider MILD RESTRAINT is usually made up of stockings for me, men’s ties (that’s what she wanted) for her,…and then most of the time they’re loops attached, to hold on to, or hook your legs in.

Perhaps this is an area where the younger ladies can expand my world. “SPLAIN ME” what someone who’d rather make love in a lingerie store than a machine shop is missing?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world