View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 08:40 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

First I want to propose we have a “library of pearls” for those inspirations that hit a subject so squarely on the head, it should be available for future reference. Like Diva’s post to this thread (01-10-2002 10:37 AM).

Now MY less well stated, male, contribution.
The level of comfort and trust with your partner unleashes the lust that makes all the wonderful variations possible. We can usually tell when the other is approaching orgasm. When my whole body STOPS and TENSES that little bit more, we both know. I will ask, “ready?”. If she wants to go, I’ll ask “where?” If she’s not ready, we’ll just HOLD. Sometimes it can be so close that I can’t even take it out. JUST HOLD. When she ready, she’ll tell me where she wants it. It’s all hers then. Depending, she then uses her hands, mouth, body, butt, to launch the teeth gnashing and light flashing. I do the same with her. It may be simultaneous, or successive. Our answers vary as the feeling rush. We both go everywhere

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world