View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 09:29 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Post "Adjust that box"…………(part two)

I, being an oral freak, know how absolutely driven I am to consume every bit of her toe-nail-curling explosion, I assume that she WANTS whatever I can give her for the same fulfillment. At that moment, I want to be the center of her tingling universe, far past the glazed doughnut jokes. An indisputable, mutual craving for each others gratification always just produces this kind of desire.

The hunger for the visual, tactile, tastes, smells and sensual sounds just take over. These are the mental visions even during solo masturbation. What other kind of sex is there? (if you know, don’t tell me. I like this)

Now OldFart is worried I’m going to brake his soapbox, Irish is tired of steadying it, so please help us out. Refer to this as my response to any of the Female Ejaculation, Blow Job, Shower, Orgasms, Anal Loving, Foreplay, Mutual Masturbation, and YES, sucking CUMMY PANTIES.

Don’t know if I had your attention, but thanks for your time.

Help me down Irish

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world