View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
<helping PF down off the soapbox>
<now, if you'll steady the box for me, PF>
<ahem>
"My name is Scotz, & I'm an oral freak, too..." Oh sorry, thought this was an OA meeting...
Tazz, she may loosen up as time goes by, mine did a little, but she's still a little squeemish (as Chas said) about the whole cum thing after 26+ years. As far as facials go, I don't care for getting anywhere north of the lips, I like to cum in her mouth, whether she swallows or how much is up to her. I find the sight of a woman with cum dripping from her smiling lips the sexiest thing on earth, not quite so when she is obviously not enjoying it.
Chas, I don't know about being able to control how fast I cum, maybe that one guy is a special case... when I cum, control is kinda out the window! (think wounded bear in heat) It might be a good thing if I could hold back a little like you said, but I don't think that's doable or desirable. As for taste, what I've read says that diet is a big factor, & unfortunately I eat & smoke all the wrong things... oh well...
All in all, I find this thread both facinating & frustrating, seeing so many women say they enjoy swallowing, facials, and/or tittyfucking, all the things I like, and knowing I'll probably never get enough...

<hopping off the soapbox now... yo OldFart, this thing needs a coat of paint...>

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.