View Single Post
Old 01-12-2002, 05:12 PM
Oral Freak

Personally, I'm a lot more comfortable posting words than pictures... I love all the pictures people have posted here, and I do enjoy taking pics of my own as well (or at least I did when my camera was working... ), but so far I haven't been able to get up the courage to post anything. I think it might be easier to share pics if I knew every single person that was going to see them --- the thought of someone I know (from the so-called 'real world') seeing me has me petrified, I have to admit. However, when I see all the positive feedback that other people have received from their posts, I'm sorely tempted...

One thing I've found, regardless of whether I post pics or not, is that the opportunity to discuss things sexual here has had a big impact on how I feel about myself. I'm pretty inexperienced, I'll be the first to admit it (take every piece of advice I offer with a grain of salt, please!), and I was never really sure how my technique measured up with that of other women. It always felt great doing it, but there was this nagging doubt... I've received some great feedback on the thoughts that I've offered, which has helped to erase those doubts... I also was nervous about feeling sexy, because every time you see a representation of someone 'sexy' in the media or wherever, their figure always looks quite different than mine! But coming here (or cumming here? ) I've realized that the sexiest people here are the ones who are really comfortable in their own bodies, able to just relax in their own skins and really enjoy themselves. There are so few people (if any!) who fit the stereotypes of what is supposed to be sexy, and yet everyone here is sexy!

So, pics or not, I'm here to stay!

--- sweetstuff