View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I'm trying to understand this question.......and as far as I can tell.......your girlfriend doesn't shave a thing!? Legs, pits, pussy....etc.?

She does shave pits and legs, but she would have to do so daily to keep from getting hairy. This isnt really the biggest issue actually for me, she has sensitive skin all around and ... its mostly the hair on the upper lip that bothers me, I have seen some girls with horrendous cases of it, hers I can only really tell that she has in the right light, and I am fine with it.

I was reading for school saturday,( thanks by the way for the belated birthday ) and I asked her if she ever thought of waxing, and she said no, and that she liked her hair, and I asked her if she did, and she said yes, I like my mustache, and I guess she had problems with meen children as a child making fun of her and etc. and it has really made her defensive about the subject matter of hair.

We have been dating for almost 4 months now, and I thought that it would be an all right time to confront her about it as we have become more comfortable together. I work for her father actually...

I realized afterwards that she was touchy about the subject matter because of her child hood. O, I think I should include this around here so people dont start thinking I am going out with some disgusting girl or whatever, she has the prettiest butt I have ever seen and the greatest mind that compliments my own so much. I dont want to be a person seen as all about looks, and that isnt what our relationship is based upon.

I think now though that we are more comfortable and stable emotionally that I could talk to her about things that minorly bothered me. I sit in class and look around and... I know not one of those other beautiful girls I could be as happy to talk with as this girl.

Another thing that might be important to this conversation, I dont know wether it is or not, but I am her second boyfriend ever... and of the two, I am the first one that she has ever had a pleasurable sexual experiance with, her previous boyfriend I believe is a dumb ass and I dont think treated her bodily very gently. Gah, whatever, I guess all these things make up people.

I wish I knew what I could do to make her happy, but I know that the only thing she could ever change to make me happier was to become more comfortable with her self, and her hair.

I know that she really doesnt like her upperlip hair, or most of it at all. And I dont think she likes the fact that I ever noticed it at all, but to be truthful to all of yous who I doubt will ever meet, and if you even read this post to this length will even read, I have noticed it from the second day I met her, and never thought of it as a problem.

Perhaps the problem is with me, that I dont think I am comfortable with PDAs in public with a girl who displays more facial hair than I.

*sighs*

I hope someone bothers to read all of that and respond.

CasperTG - most of that was in response to you, and a better explanation of the complete situation we have.

LixyChick - thanks for the tip on the triple blade, I use one my self for shaving, yet now.... how do I aproach her in her already vunerable state about the subhect?