View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 02:23 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I have to disagree with a lot of the ladies here, I'm afraid. I love to receive a facial and the reason for me, is that the skin on my face - particularly the apples of my cheeks and the area between my nose and mouth are supremely sensitive.....I can feel every hot sticky drop as it reaches me and it just feels wonderful.

I suppose there's also the fact that it is a somewhat 'deviant' activity which makes it a turn on for me. I like the fact that not everyone does it. ....it helps to form the uniqueness of me. Also, I've never been a big fan of the taste (it's ok, but not something I'd dress my salad with!) so a facial seems like an excellent compromise between taking it in the mouth and taking it elswhere.

As for it being degrading....I've never thought of it like that and I struggle to see how it could be seen in that way (although I realise that it is seen in that way to a lot of people). It suggests to me that there are people out there who think of sperm as 'dirty' and therefore to put it onto another's face would be degrading, but since I don't think of sperm in that way it's hard for me to relate to that way of thinking.

LOL - I was going to post a picture to prove the point, but I notice that the wonder of technology has already linked the appropriate thread to this one, anyway! My work here is done.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !