Thread: Public Sex
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2002, 02:29 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Wink

well i've done this frequently. it's quite an experience not knowing if someones going to walk up on you or if they're just pretending not to notice you so they can wank/diddle themselves to heaven. i really enjoyed the times that i had quickies with friends in the bathroom of the concession stand during a little league baseball game.

a friend and i were at a local park when we decided to check out the nature trail which is really a glorified walking track with sparse tree coverings. we stopped along the way to enjoy our a bottle of wine we'd taken from a friend's house (a good red wine by the way. i forget the year.) i got frisky so i ran my fingers up the edge of her thigh and began to play with her already sloppy wet pussy. we stood up thinking that this was not a good place until we stubbled over a bench and hit the ground. she being a little thing rolled a bit. i figured since we were already here go for it. i pulled her sweat pants off and picked her up and f**ked her mercilessly against a large oak tree. a jogger came by while we were in the middle of this which made it all the more steamy.

nature seems to have an arousing affect on me. especially when it comes to exhibitionism. another time a lady friend and i found a few moments to sit at her family's cabin by the lake. the water hitting the little dock in back of the cabin had quite an affect on her and i because we sat back in a lounge chair and f**ked all afternoon while the local kids pulled by on their jetskis.

no mortal ever dreamed before.