Thread: White Ribbon
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 05:56 PM

part 5

It was Gail. I should’ve known: she may have known exactly what she wanted, but she didn’t want to have to ask for it. I stretched as I pulled myself out of Rich’s arms and lap, my skin still tingling. OK, wise guy, I asked the voice in the back of my head, I’m supposed to do what they want…what the hell does she want? Don’t be stupid, the voice shot back, what did you want your first time? You didn’t know how to ask either. Right….should’ve guessed it. Pretty bright, that voice in the back of my head. If I could have, I’d have pushed Gail into the position I’d just vacated, but poor Rich’s arm might give out. Instead, I stalked across the bed toward Gail on my hands and knees, terribly cat-like. I wasn’t touching Rich any more, but I wasn’t going to let him fall by the way-side…words can be a wonderful way to keep teasing. “Look at her, Rich…posing there in her sexy outfit, looking like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. You wouldn’t guess what she was thinking, what she was aching for, what she’s hoping I’m going to do to her.” I reached Gail, and kissed her, aiming for slow and sensual, pushing back on her shoulders to lean her back against the pillows and headboard. I loved the way her mouth opened for me, offering itself up, but I couldn’t get too absorbed yet. I made a mental note to come back for more as soon as I could, but Gail had other ideas. As soon as our lips broke contact she leaned forward, tangled her fingers in my hair, and pulled me back for more. She was less passive all of a sudden, holding my head where she wanted it, working her lips against mine, tracing my teeth with her tongue, and flicking it across the roof of my mouth. I was worried that Rich was being left alone, right up until the moment I felt his hand on my ass. Only moments later, I felt my mouth filled with Gail’s moan. Obviously Rich’s busy hands were toying with more than just my rear.

Well, so long as Rich was happy, I was happy, and Gail certainly sounded like she was happy. I reached up instinctively to caress Gail’s breasts, I hadn’t gotten nearly enough of this before. When my hand encountered lace I was surprised, I remembered the feel of that lovely breast I’d uncovered earlier. My hands remembered her skin more clearly than my eyes remembered her bright red bra. Not a bad thing, being denied the feel of her skin let me focus on the shape. They were wonderfully round, small but full. I was almost as fascinated by them as Gail had been by my by my big and bouncy ones half an hour earlier. Nonetheless, I wanted her out of that bra. I moved my hand around to Gail’s back to reach the hooks, and ran into Rich’s chest. I didn’t stop kissing, Gail wouldn’t have let me, but I did open my eyes, wanting to know what Rich was up to. He looked like the cat that had eaten the canary, caressing my tail, pressed up against Gail’s side, letting her wriggles and twitches show him what she’s feeling, as well as letting her hip stroke his cock as she moved. He caught my eye and grinned at me, reached up to unhook Gail’s bra for me, working it off of her. He then took my hand, raised it to his lips, and placed it back onto Gail’s breast. Not satisfied with just putting it there, he pressed it down firmly, working it in circles against her chest before letting me go back to my own devices. I missed the helping hand, but was relieved to know that he was still enjoying himself. I could enjoy myself without feeling guilty. When I’d had Gail in my lap I’d been careful to be gentle, let her enjoy the idea of my touching her as much as the sensation. Now I just wanted to fill my hands with her, feeling her hard nipples pressing against the middle of my palm. Feeling her press back against my hand made my toes curl.

I didn’t want to stop fondling her, but I wanted to feel her body against mine. I wrapped my arms around her warm torso and pulled her towards me. As she rolled onto her side and squirmed against me, I twisted my fingers into the wretched shirt Rich was still wearing, and pulled him up behind Gail, pinning her between us. She liked that, you could hear it in her moan and in the way her breathing picked up. Hell, I’d have quite have liked to try it, but we can’t have everything at once. Still, I didn’t think any of us were loosing out on this deal. I was getting the full body contact I’d been craving, pressed against Gail’s writhing body from cute little nose to lovely red painted toes. And as a bonus, I just had to reach out my hand to stroke Rich’s side or clenching ass. Hmmm, hang on, clenching? All of a sudden I had an idea….it wasn’t going to fulfil Gail’s fantasies (or what I guessed they were) right away, but it might give her some new ones. I tucked my hand around Gail’s sweet rump and found where Rich was dry humping her thigh. I gave his cock several strokes to give him an idea what I was up to. I don’t know if he got the message, but he reached his arms around both us girls as far as he could, pulling me closer to Gail, and Gail closer to him. I pulled Rich’s eager dick out of the way, and started stripping Gail’s panties off. I only just managing to start the process without help, this was not as easy as I thought it was going to be in the current tangle. With much wriggling and many giggles, Gail finally managed to kick them off. I pulled Gail’s top leg up over my own. She hooked it around me, making me realize again just how long they were, lucky girl. I scratched along the underside of her thigh to let her know I liked it. Then reached past her hip to find Rich’s cock again, strong and firm and right where I’d left it. With fingers and palm, I guided him into Gail’s pussy.

To tell you the truth, I’m not entirely sure she was expecting it. And I think the surprise was why she went so quickly over the edge. Well, that and the fact that she’d been so patiently teased and teasing since the night began. Of course, it may have had something to do with the fact that after feeding Rich into her, I moved my hand forward to play with her as Rich thrust. I hadn’t forgotten the lesson she had taught me earlier, winding my fingers through her pubic hair and tugging gently in time with Rich’s movements. I wasn’t sure if light strokes counted as teasing at this point, as the girl was being slowly and lovingly fucked…but that didn’t stop me. I slithered far enough down on the bed so I could reach between (among? Oh at that point who cared) all the legs to cup Rich’s balls. I couldn’t quite reach to kiss Gail any more, but she was having enough trouble catching her breath as it was, perhaps it was a kindness. Besides, her sweet skin had picked up a salty sheen somewhere, and I wanted to taste all of it. I used the hand holding Rich’s sac to control his rhythm, slowing his movements further…not allowing him to move suddenly or stop. The other hand matched the same rhythm, stroking along Gail’s slick pussy, one finger either side of her clit…spread wide as they moved forward, closing tightly around her as I pulled back. Her whimpers and moans were so sweet, and her hands were moving almost randomly across my back…it felt desperate, needy, and incredibly erotic. But when I heard Rich starting to speak into her ear, I knew things weren’t going to last much longer….it was that voice. He was muttering to her about what he was seeing, how he was feeling, how much he loved having my hand on him, how he wanted to go faster, fuck her much harder, roll her onto her stomach and take her properly, but that I wasn’t letting him. Gail’s lovely legs both suddenly wrapped around me, oh heaven, and her hips started bucking, suddenly forward against my hands, suddenly back towards the cock that filled her so nicely. She’d waited more than long enough, the patient darling, so I started urging Rich to push faster and harder. I rearranged my fingers to rub directly over Gail’s hot little clit, gently the first time, making sure it wasn’t too much, that she definitely wanted that. And oh did she, the way she moved, the quiet little whimpers all assured me of that. So I pressed a little harder, moved a little faster, until her moans turned to cries, every muscle in her torso went tight, and I heard Rich urging her on. As if by consensus, Rich and I both slowed our pace a little, not pressing her for longer or extended orgasms. I don’t know what Rich’s motive was, I knew I had more planned for Gail. I suspect he did too.