View Single Post
Old 07-27-2001, 02:59 PM
Peachs

Favorite Fantasy

My favorite fantasy is to be on a train and as I walk by a sleeper car the door opens and an arm grabs me around my waist. I am unable to see the guy who pulls me up against his hard, muscular body. I have on one of my short skirts with garter belts and no panties (I love to wear no panties under a short skirt...you never know who you might flash! That is such a turn on for me!) Tightly. the stranger pulls my body to his. I can feel his hard cock pressing into my lower back. Slowly, the stranger bends me forward and slides my skirt up exposing my bare ass to his
gaze and hands. I can here the sounds of his zipper descending.
Soon he is pushing his hard cock up against my ass. Slowly his cock works it's way between my ass cheeks, searching for my wet pussy. Quickly, he grabs my hips and impales me on his hard cock. I push my ass up against his cock wanting more. We fuck like rabid animals. I never see his face. The thrill of knowing we could be caught at any moment makes the sex all the more thrilling. At last, I feel him stiffen as he comes deep within my pussy walls. Slowly, he extracts his cock from within in me. I hear the click of a door closing and the stranger is suddenly gone leaving me completly satisfied but curious as to who had satisfied my ultimate fantasy!