View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 08:54 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
"Fuck me harder daddy, please." That tiny plea makes me redouble my efforts thrusting till I can go no further. I've stretched her farther than her limits. Her pussy dripping blood and pussy juice. My body was working her over. Her gasps of pleasure like sweet music. She screams out she can no longer take it and collapses. I pull out and once again kneel before my mistress.

"I have done as you commanded."

"You have served and continue to serve me well. Did you cum?"

"No my mistress."

"You will in due time." She says as she walked over standing before him. Her sweet musky aroma invading his nostrils. "Here a taste of things to cum." She says allowing me to thrust my tongue and wiggle it around tasting her deeply. She walks back to her spot as Lindsey and Carla move to retie me tighter.

That's when everything got more intense the remaining ladies began to moan again as their cool fingers found red hot cunts. Lindsey and Carla double-teamed me enticing me with cunt scent and slobbering on my cock like a popsicle. As my cock got thoroughly saturated Carla spread her ass cheeks and impaled her virgin ass on my cock. Bouncing her body up and down as Lindsey fingered her hot pussy. Lindsey's pussy was right over my nose giving me a hot whiff of pussy stank. Carla cums hard flooding me with her juices. Getting up off my cock Lindsey shoves her blisteringly hot pussy over my cock engulfing it and riding for dear life as Carla squeezes her tits and plays with her clit firing her up more. She bucks, arching her back, and screaming as she gushes all over me. A feeling of defeat crosses her face.

There is a pained smile on my face as I breathe heavily and sweat nonstop. Razeel leaves and comes back with a large basin of water and a towel. She wets the cloth and begins to rub me gently clearing away the sweat wiping me from head to toe. The cool cloth feeling good as it rubs the head and shaft of my cock. I feel refreshed. Tossing the towel to the side she slides her mouth all the way down my shaft, the sensation is mind numbing, the tip of her tongue licking around the edge of the ring. Her teeth clamp onto it. As she slides her mouth back up the ring vanishes.

She squats down on my cock, her pussy taking me in. I've missed the feel of her. Nothing else in the world is quite like this. She rocks back and forth grinding in to get it all good and gooey. Her hands rubbing up my chest the touch burning me inside and out. She pinches my nipples hard the sensation sending a shock all the way to my loins. My balls quiver as I feel the urging of all of my pent up frustration call to me to be released. Her hips move faster...and faster...and faster a moan escaping her lips.

"I can't take it mistress."

"Not yet." She continues to push against me with all of her might my legs quiver with need of release.

"Please mistress. I'm yours I belong to no one else. I serve only you. Please release me." I beg

"Cum for me baby." She says as her nails dig into my shoulder and she clamps her pussy muscles down on me tight. I feel the wave after wave of orgasms from her body as she screams. I cum hard repeatedly. She moves back and forth milking me. After a moment she rolls over. To view the others showing them my cum flowing from her hot steaming cunt. With a ragged breath she orders them around.

"Here is your punishment for doubting me. You will eat, lick, and suck my lovers hot cum from my cunt. Take in every drop and then leave us." The ladies took turns lapping up my warm cum. My wife gave out the shallowest of moans as they sucked up my cum from her cunt like a cat with a saucer of milk. After they had finished the ladies dispersed leaving us to our own devices.

Chapter 6

“Where did all of those ladies come from?”

“They’re friends of mine. Women talk and they had some very frank things to say about you.” And that’s all that she would say on the subject.

Day 3—

I woke up feeling particularly randy. The events of the day before had taken their toll on her. I sat up thinking it would be a shame to wake such a sleeping angel. With that thought dismissed I grabbed both of her legs spreading them wide with such force she screamed. As she woke all she could see was the hungry look in my eyes as I rammed a rock hard cock into her pussy without hesitation. Her scream merely encouraged me.

"Good morning slut." I say as I grab her left tit and begin sucking and nibbling hard at her nipple, each pounding stroke forcing itself deep inside the still sleeping cunt bruising it. My dry cock burning and scraping against her cunt. Her screams started easing up as her cunt began to grow wet. I stop fucking her pulling my cock out of her cunt. Standing I walk to the bathroom to take a shower leaving the quivering slut to brood on what had happened

I stepped back into the room after a nice hot shower. She was still sitting where I’d left her. A small but tender voice escapes her lips. "Please fuck me? Please daddy?"

"I will decide when you'll get fucked bitch." I say as I step over to my discarded pants and pull out my belt and then popping it against my palm twice.

"Don’t daddy! Please daddy!" She screamed and pleaded as I took her over my knee. Her bare ass poking straight up into the air. The air whistle around the belt as I brought it down striking you across the ass and the back part of your cunt. With each whistling stroke the pain and whistling grow louder in her ears.

"Daddy I have to go to the bathroom."

"Your punishment’s not over yet." As she squirmed I struck her once more even harder her ass red with welts. "Are you gonna be a good lil' bitch?"

"Yes!" She screams as I struck her again a little too low. I felt a warmth roll over my leg. Reaching my hand underneath her I felt the wetness and noted its smell.

"I told you I had to go."

"Get in the bathroom now! Clean up and get dressed we're going out." She ran quickly into the bathroom.

An hour later we were being seated at one of the back tables of the local IHOP’s. The table was set up pretty nice here. The tables had long blue tablecloths. People sat further up from us marveling at the view of the waterway. The food arrived in record time but before Razeel could take a bite I stopped her hand.

"Did you think you'd get away with what happened this morning?" I say and in a lowered voice, "plus you owe me my prize mistress."

"What do you want?" I lean back and unzip my pants slowly so that she can see and scoot back up to the table. "You are to serve me here and now and don't come up until my cock is clean of cum."

Razeel slowly lowered to the floor as if looking for a contact. The swish of the tablecloth was barely noticeable in the dark atmosphere of the corner. As Razeel reached over grabbing my cock in her hand a dribble of pre-cum rolled down the tip to be lapped up by her waiting tongue. Taking the head in her mouth she rolls it over coating it in a warm bath of saliva and working the shaft up and down with her hand. The jerking and sucking became stronger as her hand moved underneath my balls and between my ass where she pressed down solidly. Massaging the sensitive underside of my cock and balls. The pressure so intense as she jerked. My body jerked just as she moved her hands deep-throating my cock. The hot jizz spraying the back of her throat with a loud grunt she swallowed every drop of my hot jizz. She licked my cock clean and then rose up.

She whispered lightly in my ear, "the pipe is clean master." As she notices the beads of sweat and the tight grip on my silverware she asks with a smile, "did I please you master or shall I do it again?"

"You pleased me and later you shall feel my pleasure."

Chapter 7

The minutes were ticking away towards nightfall, the thought of her warm mouth engulfing my cock sent a familiar stirring in my loins. The longing I felt for her was over powering.

As I took her into my arms her fresh sweet woman scent wafted into my nostrils. Taking her hand I lead her to the bedroom. As I removed her shirt her nipples peeked through the confines of her black lace bra. She fell into my arms as I lowered her upon the bed. Her lips were wet; and soft like the petals of a rose in bloom. I rubbed and fondled her through the material of the bra before reaching back to unclasp the hooks. Her tits spilling out. They jiggle, bouncing with their first act of freedom. Cries ring out as I reach up to squeeze a plump pink nipple between my fingers. I release the nipple pulling it into my mouth slowly savoring its gentle coolness. My tongue moved down finding the depression between her tits as I run it from her tits to the tender flesh of her throat. While I kissed her neck my hand reached up cupping her full roundness, kneading the soft flesh below the nipple. My other hand forcing her cum slicked sex wide. My hand encountered her moistness, then her small erect center of pleasure. Her gasps and cries welcome music to my ears.