View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 09:01 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
“What no props, baby?”

“Wait one minute.” I lay a stuffed tiger at her feet and toss her a bullwhip from the bag. “Bad kitty.” I say as I get back behind the camera. I snap off one photo before I get distracted. Her hand begins to wander from its perch on her thigh until it’s resting between her legs.

She begins rubbing her clit slowly. “Umm yes bad kitty.” She moans as she does it faster. I continue to snap off photos, over and over again. I change the camera out a few button clicks later and I hit the shutter key. The camera whines and clicks off several second later.

I move out from behind the camera and kiss her repeatedly on the lips. I’ve never felt such lips--lips so sweet and tasty. I suck on her bottom lip. It quivers slightly in my passionate grasp. I bring my tongue to bare on her lip running it along before massaging it’s way into her mouth. After several all too soft caresses I move my tongue down her body. She grabs her knees and lifts her leg up onto the chair and spreads her pussy wide.

My tongue wades into her warm love canal and begins to stroke its way through currents and rapids of cunt juice. I suck her clit, flicking my tongue over it again and again. She throws back her head screaming with devilish glee as her legs pull my face in and she begins suffocating me with her cunt. After several minutes I pull her legs apart and inhale sharply sucking in her pussy’s juice. Then breathe out inflating her pussy and making it explode with sexual fire. I continue eating her, pussy juice drips from my chin. I stare into her face, her cheeks flushed and red with heat as she says, “Fuck me! Fuck me now.” I keep eating her making it raw my tongue fucking her to the bone. “Please. Please fuck me and I’ll do anything.”

She eyes my hard throbbing cock. As I move towards her she immediately begins grabbing for me. Her hands guide me into a pussy that is now feverish with longing. Longing to be brutalized; longing to be raped; longing to be fucked into oblivion. I move forward divining her deep well just as she begins pushing forward. We meet and she sends us falling. I turn her over and slam her back hard onto the marble floor. She cries out as I mount her. Her legs stretched back over her. Her body lying bent double as she is pounded into the hard surface. Each cry making me push on faster and harder.

“Please baby I can’t handle it.” I push forward hard thrusting her deep and make her cum buckets. In her throws of pleasure her shoulder skids roughly across the surface giving it a small friction burn. She finally lays still fucked into exhaustion. I place the pillow under her head and the tiger beneath her arm. I snap two more shots of her afterglow and shut the camera off.

I left her to sleep away the languor of sex. She was so beautiful when she slept. It’s how most people envision angels to be. She was always so accommodating, ready to please, ready to go at it at a moments notice. At times like this my mind was never clear. I kept seeing her lying on the bed. Her voice deep and throaty lustful as she said, “I want you to fuck me, K. You can do whatever you want. I want to be your personal little whore and I will do whatever you say. I will fuck you whenever you want or wherever you want to, K. You don't know how long I’ve longed for you, lusted for you, and loved you. I’ve been waiting for you the whole of my life. Come to me.”

She had said these words to my soul. There is no such feeling as that of being needed, loved, and yearned for.
no mortal ever dreamed before.