View Single Post
Old 07-28-2001, 11:44 AM
dobbydog

I lookedf around and i could hardly beleive it, there was another one at the door, with her hands inside her panties, just watching us. God, I obviously knew how to cgoose my staff. I caught her eys and continued to fuck the tight arse in front of me, just staring at this woman frigging herself at the sight of us. it turned me on even more, knowing we were being watched. I pulled out slowly and turned towards the lady in the doorway, leaving the two of them on the confernece table. She undressed before me and knelt before me, my cock hard to bursting in my hand. She pulled it between her full breasts and slid herself up and down. My cock poked out above her breasts. I felt like I wanted to come so I pulled away. She stood and follwoed me back to the table, where we climbed on beside the others. I knelt up and the three of them curled there naked bodies around me, licking my cock and my thighs, stroking my cock and belly and arse. it was hard to tell whose hand or mouth was where. I let my hands roam across and into the three bodies....