Thread: sharing
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2002, 03:14 AM

Thumbs up

My wife and I tried sharing each other last fall. It was pretty cool. The first time we got together with the other couple, we just did alot of kissing. Wife was kind of jealous seeing me kiss someone else. I WAS enjoying myself.
The next time we met with them we went for it. We just swapped wives for the evening. She loved it. It was so much fun to see her with that other guy. I never thought in a million years that I would like to see my girl sucking on another guy or riding him for all she was worth. It was just cool to see her really cut loose and enjoy herself. And it was just sex. Thats it. We never once questioned each others love. I must admit I was a bit jealous at first, but it passed very quickly.
She had fun watching me with the other wife also. The next time, we tried to do things that included the whole group together. MFM, FMF, and variations with all four of us. Also the wives did each other. It was the first time for both of them. What a treat.
But before we decided to share each other, we talked about it for a long time. About what we would allow to happen and how far things would go, if we even ever found someone that would be willing to share. We made sure we were very open with each other, especially while we were screwing this other couple. We would contact them the next day to make sure everyone was comfortable with what happened the night before.
I use to be a bit jealous and protective, but this experience has loosened me up alot and has improved our sex live and our relationship. The key is trust and open communication. So it is not for everyone.
Hope we get to do it again soon!!!!
Sorry, didn't mean to ramble.