View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 11:31 PM
Now Seating

I like old people DB Two of my most favorite people in the world are both over 60 years of age. When I'm an older man I strive to be a strong combination of both.

I'm here at pixies because I used to hang around on the main pixies site and read the stories, then one day I decided to take a peak at the strangely inviting "Pixies Place Forums" link. Well, I got to reading a few of the posts around and was hooked, most of the webforums I've posted on i've posted like mad and fallen out of them after a few weeks. but here seems to be different, I posted like mad and now i know i've dwindled, despite how much i said i was going to post (not my fault XD). but i keep comming back and mostly hanging around the chat because there be a special place in my heart (and pants in some cases) for each of ye, yar. Now I be gettin' all pirate hearted, ar. From the looks of things I may post a little less now, but I'll sure be around for a good long while in the chat and some postins, you've all sunk your teeth into me and wont seem to let go, so I aint gonna struggle.