View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 05:47 AM

Send a message via ICQ to jadeL Send a message via Yahoo to jadeL
ummmm wow somewhere where I may not be judged badly lol

have I ever had a crush on a cousin? ....yes

have I ever taken it to the extreme ?.......well with the help of my very stubborn & very cheating step mother ....yes ...it started when my mum told me 1 of my cousins had been in trouble with the australian police she said he & male friend would be coming to visit us for a while (till they went to jail for said crime)...
I wasnt worried a cousin I'd never met didnt know even existed till the day this was dropped on us but the night I opened the door I prayed to god jesus mary & ALL the saints to please make the cute 1 NOT my cousin & the dorky 1 my cousin ...
but as fate would have it the cute 1 WAS my cousin , only by adoption & fostering (all very complicated) .but moving along my step mum had the hots for my cousin trouble was my cousin who was 6 years older then I & 6 years younger then my step mum had a crush on me .for months he spent time with her asking her questions about me then 1 night she finally agreed to help us get our act together but she also wnated to try him 1st make sure he was good enough for her then young step daughter (no morals ) but he turned her down so she walke dout of his bedroom demanded he go ring her a taxi & she went to the pub to where my dad was.I walked into his room aske dif he was ok he said yes & well anyways things happend (no details hehehe) we had an affair for 9 months till he went to jail then lost contact for 10 years now we talk on icq all the time & I must say we do miss each other .
is it wrnog probably
do I care ....HELL NO

jadeL :heart: