View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Ha,Quite a few years back we went to a Halloween party at the Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Blvd.First stop was the original Tommy's Hamburger spot in down town L.A. There we encountered a gaggle of Drag Queens on their way to another part.Some of them looked quite lovely.Once we hit Hollywood Blvd,we had to travel the length of it in a lot of traffic.Since I road shot gun,I got a chance to see what was going on out there on the strangest blvd in Los Angeles.We passed a cadallac just as Max Bear.(Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies) was stepping out and a cople of blocks later,I looked up ito a second story window to see a guy tied to a chair with another one dressed in an old Fu Manchu costume givig him some unwanted tatoos with a topless lady in a platnum wig standing near the window.There were assorted Draculas and Frankensteins roaming the blvd too.All in all,it was a fun night.When we arrived a the hotel we had a lot of fun too, Oh yea,Frau lakritze and I went a a couple of Mousekateers.She wore a black skirt with a white turtle neck shirt with her name on it and a Mickey Mouse hat.I was dressed like her but I wore black pants.