View Single Post
Old 02-17-2002, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzy Wong
I had a guy with a 4 inch member and really it did nothing for me

Well Suzy Wong I think I got you beat my ex had a 3 inch penis (he was quite tall too). Now I never made him feel inferior because that is what God gave him and who am I to question God?

He was pretty good with his hands and mouth (though he drifted to my anus just a little too much) and he even used a vibrator on me which I thought was quite cool (it's not the size thing but the arousal of a man using a toy on me).

I think that when we say size matters we don't mean 12 inch long 4 inches wide, I think that size has been seriously blown out of context. With only 3 inches I could not get any doggy style sex (a favorite position of mine) and I had to tilt my pelvis so much to keep him inside that it hurt my back after a while. Plus I don't know about other women but enough air inside (pussy farts) and it actually hurts. And I couldn't really feel the sex anyway so it sucked (speaking of which deepthroating was a piece of cake).

Now he was seeing a sex councellor cuz he just had too many issues and played too many head games so that killed the relationship but if I loved a guy it would be different. I would work with him to see we are both satisfied and happy.

Sweet Chastity