Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 12:29 AM

Father/daughter

“Dad, don’t go. Can’t we share this bed? I really want you to hold me, can we cuddle a bit?”

Franks heart melted at the words. How many times had he heard them,
“Dad, don’t go, read me another story.”
“Dad, don’t go, color with me.”
“Dad, don’t go, listen to the new song I learned, watch me swim, help me with my homework.”
And he’d never gone, he stay with her a little while longer. Even when she started Kindergarten, she looked up at him with tears in her eyes, “Daddy, don’t go,” she cried. “I’ll be here Kitten,” he’d said, “right out side the door. Just look up and you can see me.” So he’d stayed ten or fifteen minutes longer, until she was settled, smiling at her through the window of the classroom door.

How could he go now? How could he turn her down, he never had before, and wasn’t going to start now.

“Scootch,” he said, lifting the sheet and sliding in beside her.

She immediately took advantage, lifting his arm and wrapping it around herself. She threw her strong thigh across his lower abdomen, her damp pubic hair touching his hip. She threw her arm over his chest, and laid her hand atop his hard pectoral muscle, while her slender fingers began to play with the thick hair there. She laid her head against his shoulder, bending and kissing his nipple, then looked up at him, a smug smile across her lips. She had gotten what she had wanted once again, but she had not manipulated him, she never had. He had always given himself freely to her, her time, her needs had always come first to him.

“I love you Daddy,” she said in her little girl voice. Her dark eyes dancing with mischief.

“I love you too Baby,” he said kissing her on the forehead. “But I need to say something. What I did to you tonight, or maybe what we did together was not something I’d thought about. Well at least not until it happened. I mean I’ve never thought of you in a…..sexual way. You’ve always just been my little girl. Until awhile back I saw you in your room….naked, except for your panties. It was like….like a window shade being lifted, or a door being opened. I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. All I know is, that when I saw you naked, I no longer saw my sweet little innocent baby. What I saw was a beautiful adult woman, an intelligent mature adult woman, one that I wanted. I knew I shouldn’t think that way and I tried to stop it, but I couldn’t. It was like you were suppose to be there like that, for me to see.” He laid his palm on her arm and stroked it gently. “I mean, I know it’s wrong,….but it…it just feels right. Do you understand what I’m trying to say Roxie?”

“Daddy, shush,” she said laying her finger across his lips. “Make love to me.”

He took her hand, kissing the fingertip, then each one in turn, then the palm of her hand, then down to the wrist. He pulled her arm up as he kissed down to the inside of her elbow, stopping and sucking on the soft skin there, leaving a small red mark. He kissed up her bicep to her face. He released her arm and held the side of her face, his fingers entwined in her still damp hair. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Not the smile a father gives his daughter, but a smile that a man gives his lover. He kissed her quickly lightly all around the face, the corners of her mouth, her cheeks, her nose. She tried to catch his lips with hers but he kept moving. She reached up and grabbed his head, holding him still, smashing her mouth against his. Their lips parted and their tongues met, twisting, fighting for entry into the others mouth. He rolled over on top on her, between her legs, one arm sliding under her back the other hand gripping her breast. He sucked her tongue into his mouth, holding it tight between his lips, tweaking the tip of it with his own tongue. Then releasing it and pushing it back into her mouth, his following, finding her teeth, caressing them with his tongue. He explored the inside of her mouth finding the dark wet places there. His hand held her breast, squeezing, caressing, his strong fingers kneading it like a sculpture working fine clay. He released her mouth and moved up the side of her face to her ear, always kissing, always licking. His hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, the tip just between the folds, feeling her wetness.

She gasped for breath when he released her mouth.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she panted.

He worked his cock just at the entrance of he pussy, but would go no farther. He sucked her lobe between his lips and he found her nipple between his thumb and finger. He sucked and squeezed together, rolling her nipple between his fingers.

“Aaaahhh, fuck me Daddy, fuck me,” she panted again.

He moved back down to her neck, to her throat, to the soft spot between her collarbones, and kissed and sucked the spot. He brought his other hand up to fondle the other breast, as he moved his mouth down to them. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling between his teeth, then moving to the other one and doing the same. He licked down to the firm plumpness at the bottom, kissing, sucking as he went. Her nipples were hard and red like a sweet cherry. Her hands come up to cover his as he fondled, and caressed her. His body slid farther down hers across her hard belly. Her legs spread wider in anticipation of what she knew he was about to do. He released her breast and slid down between her legs wrapping a hand around her thighs pulling them up and apart. The dim light of the lamp from across the cabin gave him his first view of his daughters’ pussy.

The hair was trimmed close and neat in a ‘V’ at the top of her slit, but was absent below. He was pleased to see it like this but not surprised, she was neat and clean in everything she did. The folds were red, inflamed, waiting for him. He could see the moisture between them and some that had already trickled out, running down. He inhaled her musky aroma and his cock twitched. He lowered his mouth and placed it against her pussy, his tongue darting out to lap at her folds. The floodgates were opened as his tongue entered her.