Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 07:28 PM

I moved forward, feeling a long pair of smooth legs - was this kate? I ran my fingertips up the inside from knee to the two pits which were each side of her splayed labia. The smell was heavenly and I could feel my cock getting stiffer, i moved closer and gently, but firmly spread the legs wider. This was met by an appreciative "MMMMMM.."

I ran my fingers around her labia, and was surprised to find just soft, smooth skin - she was shaved, i moved closer, so that she could feel my breath on her lips and folds. God this was hot.

I moved right in and gently , ohh so gently kissed the top inside of her thighs, every fourth kiss I applied more pressure by lazily flicking my tongue for a brief second - I wanted her to be soaking before i got to her labia. My tongue now came out more and I ran a trail along the outer lips and into the two deep pits on each side of her pussy..

She moaned again "Ohh,,,Mmm, Ohh.." taking this as a good and OBVIOUS SIGN, I continued and moved my tongue to her folds, to the lovely soft wet inner lips of her labia, carefully I licked up the lenght of her labia and avoiding her button, down the other side, she shifted and pushed herself into my face, her scent was wonderful.

Now I slid my tongue, very gently and softly between her labia and then firmlly down to that hot wet entrance, she was soaking and thick with juice..I let my tongue go just a fraction lower and onto her perinmeum (you know where), but avoiding her ass. i know some girls love this, but i did not want to break the magic, by washing my mouth out!

I pushed back up, opening her slit wider with my tongue and then up higher, just stopping before her clit, then i carefully flicked around her clit, ever so tenderly touching it, each time she braced, as I tongued her, using both hands I spread her further, exposing and opening her wonderful pussy more, again appreciative moans followed -

I now buried my face into her, pushing my nose in and pushing my tongue into her pussy, she was hot and wetter than before, i carried on searching her pussy for 5-6 minutes, then I ran my tongue back up her lovely folds and took on the clit, first with a broad lick and then gently and then I sucked it into my mouth and gently applied pressure, this I increased as and as I felt her squirm, I firmly and carefully inserted two fingers into her pussy, all the while sucking first hard and then gentle, then hard, she moaned and squeezed her legs together, clamping her thighs, more juice covered my fingers as i ate her clit and she thrashed into orgasm, her fingers in my hair "ohh, ohhh, ohh!"

I looked up -"Was that good Kate?"

"Definite pass" said J - "You owed me from the blow-job, now do the other girls, though I believe that Annie is already on Kate."