View Single Post
Old 02-18-2002, 11:49 AM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Oh my God...

Darkmanx, I thought I was the only one with a Soleil Moon Frye fetish! I watched the entire E! True Hollywood Story about her, (the piece of crap that it was) just to look at her. God she's hot! Damn shame when she got that breast reduction surgery she had so much removed. I mean, c'mon leave us at least with c's!

Okay Lilith my top five?

Nicole Kidman - had a thing for her since seeing the nude Rolling Stone cover she did.

Salma Hayek thing for her since seeing her nude scene in Desperado. Fantastic Titties!

Sarah Michelle Gellar. I can't help it, but something about her really turns my crank. I've had many a masturbation fantasy in which I boffed Buffy's bum

Liz Hurley - she's stunning, and has a good sense of humor. enough said

Soleil Moon Frye. Again, I can't help it, but something about her really works for me. She looks a little like an old girlfriend whom I thought was an over the top hottie. Plus she has that sexy scratchy voice. The voice really does it for me.

Last but not least ( i know i'm exceeding the limit Lilith but I think you'll forgive me.):

Lilith.
You are an incredibly sexy woman. You project such an air of powerful sexuality and intelligence I can't help but fantasize about you my Demon Queen. I can imagine you bending over in front of me with your sweet tight ass high in the air (naught but a black leather thong runnign up your crack to protect your flesh) and I have to smack it good and hard. Demon Queen's a bad girl and needs a spanking or two!

Ooww-ooww-OOWWWWWW!
And the moon is full and bright."