Thread: Best Concert?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2002, 12:00 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
iron maiden

i got to thinking about this one at work yesterday and i remember another one ............the first ship i was on stayed in naples italy for six months and some of us got permission(after doing some wheeling and dealing with our time off) and was able to go to an IRON MAIDEN CONCERT.It was strange cause none of us spoke italian, but we had a great time with the guys and gals there. bout half way through the concert i looked up and noticed kind of a smoky cloud above us. none of us really knew what it was til we took a deep whiff, you guessed it .....''mary jane'' was present. we thought we'd be in deep shit. but when we reported back to the ship we saw the duty officer and took a piss test to cover our mutual ass and got away with no probs. that one was great cause it showed how alike and different we all can be in our likes and dislikes, but have fun still...........did have a buzzzzzzz for a few hours that morning though.......:yellghst: